Page 741 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 2416416917317377387397407417427437447457517918411241 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 22131

Cool! I am in.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Curious about the 20 page original prequel story for DOFP with art by Larocca.

Mainly because the cover seems to have Bishop, Betsy, Jubilee and Kurt.
    “This collection with Marvel Made is a beautiful new compendium of some of my best, plus a beautifully illustrated new story by Salvadore Larroca. Here’s where fans get to see Nightcrawler and Bloody Bess save the world,” teased Claremont in a press release sent to AIPT. “Wanna find out how? Get this collection. I can’t wait to have this on my own shelf.”
    I love how Claremont is committed to his own most recent continuity and seems to be following up from Nightcrawler's ongoing book which he wrote more than 5 years ago.

I just wish Larroca went back to his X-Treme X-Men style, not really feeling his most recent work.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I'm still going to take a look at Children of the Atom when the first issue comes out to see if there is any relevant content regarding Warren, Gambit, and Scott, but the plot is already bothering me

An X-Corps book would have been so much better (with Monet and Warren as the main protagonists)
    I thought I was the only one who was indifferent to children of the atom. I'd much rather we have the X-corp book but oh well.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I joked about it before but I would kinda love it if there were some kind of big "The Thunderbolts are actually the Masters of Evil" type twist with the Children of the Atom. It won't happen probably.

Hellions 6 cover variant David Nakayama

Lol, Cyclops and Emma with Sinister and Rogue and Gambit with Psylocke.

Nice! I like these. Would love a Wolverine vs somebody one.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Lol, Cyclops and Emma with Sinister and Rogue and Gambit with Psylocke.
    I think the banners are stock.

Cable had Rogue and Gambit too while Magik had Emma and Scott.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This brings back memeories. I was killer with Psylocke during CotA.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I think the banners are stock.

Cable had Rogue and Gambit too while Magik had Emma and Scott.
    Yeah, but Magik with Scott and Emma makes sense, with Sinister is funny.

Larocca's art looks like the offspring of Greg Land and Brett Booth and suddenly it's not surprising me that he keeps getting X-Men work.

Although I do wonder if any current talent publicly complained about Vik Bogdaonvic in gentler terms than Larroca's rant against Rachelle Rosenberg if they'd see their names on Marvel credits as often as he sees his.

I’ll likely pre order it after I get paid in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Larocca's art looks like the offspring of Greg Land and Brett Booth and suddenly it's not surprising me that he keeps getting X-Men work.

Although I do wonder if any current talent publicly complained about Vik Bogdaonvic in gentler terms than Larroca's rant against Rachelle Rosenberg if they'd see their names on Marvel credits as often as he sees his.
    I've heard vik Bogdanovic said something shitty - what was it?? For the life of me I can't find it anywhere as I don't have Twitter! I'd be much obliged if someone could break it down for me please xo

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    I've heard vik Bogdanovic said something shitty - what was it?? For the life of me I can't find it anywhere as I don't have Twitter! I'd be much obliged if someone could break it down for me please xo
    It was basically Bogdanovic whining that X of Swords wasn't friendly to readers who haven't been reading the X-Books, like him. And then this comment aged like fine wine when he drew Pestilence as a man, after Hickman and Larraz clearly made her a woman, bc he probably couldn't bother to ask his co-workers about it. He deactivated his account after this. Not sure if there was any complaint from his fellow artists, though.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Interesting, I had seen a version of this with purple hair. They made an effort to fix it to fit Kwannon(or it might be an alternate version, idk).