Page 1062 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 6256296210121052105810591060106110621063106410651066107211121162 ... LastLast
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 22326

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I would like to read that story that Stegman pitched. The costume has to go though lol
    I would've liked to see that story too. But I agree. That costume does not work for him. It looks too much like an early draft of Stryfe from 1992.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

He is a gentlemen. I will give him that. Still I want to admit that I didn't like how it ended with Omega Wolverine tbh

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Spectacular Member

Judgement Day cover artist Mark Brooks opened a twitter vote on who should be highlighted on the next Judgement Day cover he is about to work on. Cable and Jean are X-Men options, while Ironman is there as well as Makkari. It's down to Makkari vs Jean so let's vote Jean

https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...01293418979330

Attachment 119547

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Here here, great picks.. Mann,Coipiel and Opena are all awesome, they've been among my fave for years now.
    These are three of my all-time faves but they’re also the least likely artists to put out a monthly or even finish a whole arc! Coipel is probably the quickest of the bunch but Mann had to hand it off 6 issues into his promised 12 issue run of Batman and Catwoman, and Opena spent YEARS on 15 issues of Seven To Eternity. And I remember that Avengers Remender/Opena OHC where at the last minute a big chunk of pages had to be done by a lesser known fill in artist (by the name of Pepe Laraz!). The art is worth the wait when they put it out (Seven To Eternity is the finest art ever) so I’m not complaining but I’m sure it’s tough to get them back into major publisher monthlies.

Another “slow but brilliant” one I miss is J.G. Jones (Marvel Boy, Black Widow) but I believe he’s had health issues.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bkart1978 View Post
    These are three of my all-time faves but they’re also the least likely artists to put out a monthly or even finish a whole arc! Coipel is probably the quickest of the bunch but Mann had to hand it off 6 issues into his promised 12 issue run of Batman and Catwoman, and Opena spent YEARS on 15 issues of Seven To Eternity. And I remember that Avengers Remender/Opena OHC where at the last minute a big chunk of pages had to be done by a lesser known fill in artist (by the name of Pepe Laraz!). The art is worth the wait when they put it out (Seven To Eternity is the finest art ever) so I’m not complaining but I’m sure it’s tough to get them back into major publisher monthlies.

Another “slow but brilliant” one I miss is J.G. Jones (Marvel Boy, Black Widow) but I believe he’s had health issues.
    yeah totally, these artists are some of the greatest in the business but greatness comes at a price that the big 2 will not tolerate: time.

sticking to a monthly schedule is hard and boy was a disappointed that Mann had to have fill ins for Bat/Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelfan1992 View Post
    Judgement Day cover artist Mark Brooks opened a twitter vote on who should be highlighted on the next Judgement Day cover he is about to work on. Cable and Jean are X-Men options, while Ironman is there as well as Makkari. It's down to Makkari vs Jean so let's vote Jean

https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...01293418979330

Attachment 119547
    Damn. Why either/or, though? How about Cable and Jean versus Iron Man and Makkari? That would be rad.

Voted for Makkari.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Great cover, although all the covers from this arc seem a little repetitive with Magik on the spotlight.

Marauders 2 JAY ANACLETO

#Marauders #2 variant this time by Logan Lubera

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Great cover, although all the covers from this arc seem a little repetitive with Magik on the spotlight.
    LOL...I thought that was a variant to the other issue

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I Love me some cover Magik...(rightly so she is central to the story, after all)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Marauders 2 JAY ANACLETO

#Marauders #2 variant this time by Logan Lubera
    I'm really liking these but I'm still not sure how I feel about Bishop all in red.

I actually wish the whole team wore read to signal the appartenance to the Red Queen.
    Also because it would be VERY confusing for outsiders that this is not X-men Red.