Page 880 of 907 FirstFirst ... 380780830870876877878879880881882883884890 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 13599
  1. #13186
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Apparantly the X-Factor members will play a part in the trial of Magneto.
    I'm a little confused about Williams future on the X-books post trial of Magneto. Williams seemed surprised that X-Factor was ending, but on X-Men Monday, (I think it was there anyways) Jordan D. White sounded like Williams was rolling out or X-Factor right into Trial and then it seemed he alluded to something following that.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  2. #13187
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm a little confused about Williams future on the X-books post trial of Magneto. Williams seemed surprised that X-Factor was ending, but on X-Men Monday, (I think it was there anyways) Jordan D. White sounded like Williams was rolling out or X-Factor right into Trial and then it seemed he alluded to something following that.
    Just a guess but i think the COVID pause ultimately cost X-Factor two issues. It was almost certainly was a normal 12 issue run hit a hard event ceiling. Marketing and announcements were planned long in advance and not movable.

    Also X-Factor and Cable got skip months to keep the art consistent, that's not something they usually bother with normal ongoings, both of them seem like stealth miniseries. I have a same feeling about Way of X and X-Corp

  3. #13188
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,554

    Default

    I think trials was ment to be act 3 of X-factor but spinoff in to a minie to get a sales boost.

  4. #13189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post


    That dress works in every single direction.
    Gorgeous! I love everything about this.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  5. #13190
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post
    Just a guess but i think the COVID pause ultimately cost X-Factor two issues. It was almost certainly was a normal 12 issue run hit a hard event ceiling. Marketing and announcements were planned long in advance and not movable.

    Also X-Factor and Cable got skip months to keep the art consistent, that's not something they usually bother with normal ongoings, both of them seem like stealth miniseries. I have a same feeling about Way of X and X-Corp
    That makes sense, although I hope you’re wrong about Way of X. That book needs to stick around for awhile.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  6. #13191
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    That makes sense, although I hope you’re wrong about Way of X. That book needs to stick around for awhile.
    Doubt it. If the book isn't one of the main X book or Wolverine, then most likely it's a 10-12 "stealth" miniseries.

    At least Way of X has a good writer. I'd rather read 12 issues of that instead of the 25 XForce/Excalibur issues out lol.

  7. #13192
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,554

  8. #13193
    Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm a little confused about Williams future on the X-books post trial of Magneto. Williams seemed surprised that X-Factor was ending, but on X-Men Monday, (I think it was there anyways) Jordan D. White sounded like Williams was rolling out or X-Factor right into Trial and then it seemed he alluded to something following that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post
    Just a guess but i think the COVID pause ultimately cost X-Factor two issues. It was almost certainly was a normal 12 issue run hit a hard event ceiling. Marketing and announcements were planned long in advance and not movable.

    Also X-Factor and Cable got skip months to keep the art consistent, that's not something they usually bother with normal ongoings, both of them seem like stealth miniseries. I have a same feeling about Way of X and X-Corp
    It's a combination of things really. Leah had plots going until issue 30 for the series and was initially planning on the first wave or phase end at 12. Given COVID delays, and what seems to be shifting priorities with sales and Lorna's status in the air, Marvel told Leah as she was penning 9 the series was ending in 10. I think what was now going to be focus on how David died (or did he) is going to be wrapped up into the Trial of Magneto. So the team (with or without Lorna) will be the main cast investigating in this book. After this mini ends the cast as of now has now future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I think trials was ment to be act 3 of X-factor but spinoff in to a minie to get a sales boost.
    Yes kinda I think it's the case.

  9. #13194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I love the increasing Blindfold talk.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  10. #13195
    Astonishing Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,428

    Default

    Oh, I hope David will tell her what he thinks about young mutants getting themselves killed for the lulz while Ruth is still dead.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

  11. #13196
    Ultimate Member Gray Lensman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    12,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Oh, I hope David will tell her what he thinks about young mutants getting themselves killed for the lulz while Ruth is still dead.
    Maybe after Kurt mentions that's why she's really there as opposed to a contingency plan against crazy ol' Legion.
    Dark does not mean deep.

  12. #13197
    Incredible Member frostedemma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting. I love the increasing Blindfold talk.
    Way of X#1 already dropped in march iirc, #2 comes on this wednesday the 19th

  13. #13198
    Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    183

  14. #13199
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    ohhh weee tempo and banshee joining marauders.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  15. #13200
    Incredible Member superjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Here's it in full!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •