Page 880 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3807808308708768778788798808818828838848909309801380 ... LastLast
Results 13,186 to 13,200 of 22277

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Apparantly the X-Factor members will play a part in the trial of Magneto.
    I'm a little confused about Williams future on the X-books post trial of Magneto. Williams seemed surprised that X-Factor was ending, but on X-Men Monday, (I think it was there anyways) Jordan D. White sounded like Williams was rolling out or X-Factor right into Trial and then it seemed he alluded to something following that.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I'm a little confused about Williams future on the X-books post trial of Magneto. Williams seemed surprised that X-Factor was ending, but on X-Men Monday, (I think it was there anyways) Jordan D. White sounded like Williams was rolling out or X-Factor right into Trial and then it seemed he alluded to something following that.
    Just a guess but i think the COVID pause ultimately cost X-Factor two issues. It was almost certainly was a normal 12 issue run hit a hard event ceiling. Marketing and announcements were planned long in advance and not movable.

Also X-Factor and Cable got skip months to keep the art consistent, that's not something they usually bother with normal ongoings, both of them seem like stealth miniseries. I have a same feeling about Way of X and X-Corp

Astonishing Member

I think trials was ment to be act 3 of X-factor but spinoff in to a minie to get a sales boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

That dress works in every single direction.
    Gorgeous! I love everything about this.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post
    Just a guess but i think the COVID pause ultimately cost X-Factor two issues. It was almost certainly was a normal 12 issue run hit a hard event ceiling. Marketing and announcements were planned long in advance and not movable.

Also X-Factor and Cable got skip months to keep the art consistent, that's not something they usually bother with normal ongoings, both of them seem like stealth miniseries. I have a same feeling about Way of X and X-Corp
    That makes sense, although I hope you’re wrong about Way of X. That book needs to stick around for awhile.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Mighty Member

That makes sense, although I hope you’re wrong about Way of X. That book needs to stick around for awhile.
    Doubt it. If the book isn't one of the main X book or Wolverine, then most likely it's a 10-12 "stealth" miniseries.

At least Way of X has a good writer. I'd rather read 12 issues of that instead of the 25 XForce/Excalibur issues out lol.

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airtrap View Post

It's a combination of things really. Leah had plots going until issue 30 for the series and was initially planning on the first wave or phase end at 12. Given COVID delays, and what seems to be shifting priorities with sales and Lorna's status in the air, Marvel told Leah as she was penning 9 the series was ending in 10. I think what was now going to be focus on how David died (or did he) is going to be wrapped up into the Trial of Magneto. So the team (with or without Lorna) will be the main cast investigating in this book. After this mini ends the cast as of now has now future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I think trials was ment to be act 3 of X-factor but spinoff in to a minie to get a sales boost.
    Yes kinda I think it's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I love the increasing Blindfold talk.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Oh, I hope David will tell her what he thinks about young mutants getting themselves killed for the lulz while Ruth is still dead.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Oh, I hope David will tell her what he thinks about young mutants getting themselves killed for the lulz while Ruth is still dead.
    Maybe after Kurt mentions that's why she's really there as opposed to a contingency plan against crazy ol' Legion.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Thanks for posting. I love the increasing Blindfold talk.
    Way of X#1 already dropped in march iirc, #2 comes on this wednesday the 19th

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    ohhh weee tempo and banshee joining marauders.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Thanks for the heads up! Here's it in full!