Page 406 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 3063563964024034044054064074084094104164565069061406 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 22277

Running on the assumption that a) each symbol represents a letter of the alphabet, and b) the coded message is in English: the most frequently used letter in the English language is E. Therefore the symbol that repeats most often is, on the balance of probability, an E. But since it appears that only one symbol repeats, and then only once, it’s more uncertain.

So, in short, I haven’t really helped one bit. You’re welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

All-New Member

If you break down each symbol to top, center, middle of center, bottom, them you get repeating stuff. For example, r1c1 and r2c4 has similar circles. But different centers, and top/bottoms. .others share similar charcteristics.
    Beyond that I have nothing
    Rotating the mess also does nothing

I hope we get something this Tuesday for HoX and PoX, something more clear. Marvel has 2 different announcements coming out this Tuesday and CB has said there'll be more stuff shown before SDCC. I'm getting jittery and restless.

I like this cheerful fellow, their disposition uplifts me somewhat, somehow. More please Marvel.

Astonishing Member

Two symbols over from him is clearly another happy fellow holding his arms up. They must be friends

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Two symbols over from him is clearly another happy fellow holding his arms up. They must be friends
    Lol, yeah, Yay! they're whoopin'

But on a serious note, I've been giving these symbols 'too' much thought, they are burning into my retinas and I'll probably see them floating in front of me when the darkness of tonight comes. The repeated one are even starting to talk, in a Terrance and Phillip fashion.

Random thought was that 'cheerful fellow' was Nightcrawler, (front and back next to each other) after his death, the spot being where Bastions arm went through him. I did say random, so try not to judge me.

18 symbols ........ pffted, I'm not sure of anything, anymore

Still like cheerful fellow though

I see Hickman has evolved from charts to ancient secret texts.

Mighty Member

Maybe each symbol represents an individual X-man that will be prominent in Hickman's upcoming run.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While it is not "Upcoming X-Book Art...", he doesn't "Try..."
    His work is clever. At the very least.
    I'm mostly kidding. I just dislike overly cryptic teasers like this.
    Last edited by nx01a; 06-09-2019 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

If the theory of the X-Men moving into the place Ex Nihilo and Abyss made on Mars, it could be an offshoot of Builder Code. Writing systems evolve, especially in isolation.

On that topic, if that theory pans out, I hope Ex Nihilo and Abyss show up. I know they sacrificed themselves in Time Runs Out, but so did Starbrand, Nightmask, Thor and Hyperion, and they all turned out fine.

I see from a quick look-up that the Builders are a concept Hickman and someone else created, as with their code. Both are things others here knew, but it was new to me.

Anyway, unless this is just some quickie false trail work on his part, this is a good indicator that his past work can be looked at for an idea of where he's going with this. Writers love their tropes and patterns.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. XD
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post

I like this cheerful fellow, their disposition uplifts me somewhat, somehow. More please Marvel.
    Does anyone here speak Doop?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Maybe each symbol represents an individual X-man that will be prominent in Hickman's upcoming run.
    Great theory, but if that were the case we wouldn’t see a repeat symbol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.