Page 1091 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 9159199110411081108710881089109010911092109310941095110111411191 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,365 of 22260
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I think they included the Avengers in this event for two reasons:

1) To not make this look like a complete retread of IvX where two special populations are pitted against each other.

2) To avoid the "Avengers are bystanders who don't do anything to help mutants when they're in danger" complaints.
    3) When the Eternals are dealt with and all looks Ok,Avengers step into their spot (as a result of the aftermath) with a gripe of their own and the drama continues.

Fantastic Member

really not a lot buzz for this aex judgment day event......nothing against the eternals they are a hell of al ot better and more intersting than the inhumans but really no buzz.....had more people ask about this week and way more excited about the upcoming dark web event than this

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I am really starting to look forward to this "EVENT", the Avengers look the weakest part of this storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I legit keep forgetting that they're involved in this. Who invited them?
    Hahaha! Truly.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Ewing indicated that the Arakkii mutants aren’t looking for a new war, but they won’t back down from a fight.

“The Arakkii only just achieved a lasting peace – most of them don’t welcome going back to war,” noted Ewing. “But that doesn’t mean they’re afraid, either. Respectful of the power they’re up against, sure – but they’ve survived a lot worse. The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”

“It’s a big test for them,” said Ewing. “How they react to this is going to be what the people of Arakko judge them by. They’ve been talking the talk – this is where they walk the walk, or stumble and fall. So I’m a little bit reluctant to give that away here – but I will say that this is a fight that’ll have consequences far beyond the red planet.”

oh its about to go DOWN

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-x-men-red-6
    I'm still only interested in the X-tie-ins I'm already buying. I'll read the Main Event summaries here and on YT.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Ewing indicated that the Arakkii mutants aren’t looking for a new war, but they won’t back down from a fight.

“The Arakkii only just achieved a lasting peace – most of them don’t welcome going back to war,” noted Ewing. “But that doesn’t mean they’re afraid, either. Respectful of the power they’re up against, sure – but they’ve survived a lot worse. The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”

“It’s a big test for them,” said Ewing. “How they react to this is going to be what the people of Arakko judge them by. They’ve been talking the talk – this is where they walk the walk, or stumble and fall. So I’m a little bit reluctant to give that away here – but I will say that this is a fight that’ll have consequences far beyond the red planet.”

oh its about to go DOWN

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-x-men-red-6
    Lmao YES! Once again proving that X-Men Red is the best tittle can't wait to see the Eternals low key shook when they take on the mutants MUCH LESS peaceful counterparts with thousands of years worth of combat experience.

Good grief.... *dead and resurrected*

Gorgeous.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

a little sad that this cover is probably the coolest thing Gambit has done in about 10 years..............some characters are just forgotten. Or even worse around without being used.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Lawsy me, cher! Why you doin' me like dat?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    a little sad that this cover is probably the coolest thing Gambit has done in about 10 years..............some characters are just forgotten. Or even worse around without being used.
    Mmm. Gambit has been one of those characters editorial has struggled with since they left him in Antartica. Barring his solos witch has been great. Hopefully they will get their act together because a character like Gambit isn't hard to understand. He just need editorial to commit.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Leave it to Remy to show everyone how you get dressed for an Hellfire Gala.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Dat boi, Gambit!

Spectacular Member

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a new Uncanny Avengers books after this event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Leave it to Remy to show everyone how you get dressed for an Hellfire Gala.
    Still very puzzled as to how he'll be in attendance, if he and the other Excalibur team members are allegedly "trapped" in Otherworld.
    Maybe he is somehow magically tossed back to Krakoa? Can Shatterstar use those swords of his to teleport back and forth? A boon from Roma?

Maybe Gambit completed his mission, so he got teleported back by the spell? That could be how Howard will manage a large cast: after they finish their part in the quest and get a good amount of spotlight, they leave the story to make room for the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.