Page 462 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 3624124524584594604614624634644654664725125629621462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 22300
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    yoooooooooo they're f'in ballin'!

christian is literally just

he is literally just sitting there!

Why can't every book have as much based swag as this?
    I want to see how far Emma's neckline is plunging and the rest of her and Christian's ensembles.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Kitty looks like Lara Croft raided Sgt. Pepper's wardrobe. :-P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Kitty looks like Lara Croft raided Sgt. Pepper's wardrobe. :-P
    And she’s better for it!

I still don’t quite get why being possessed by Ogun caused Kitty’s hair to straighten itself permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    I still don’t quite get why being possessed by Ogun caused Kitty’s hair to straighten itself permanently.
    It didnt. 10char

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Who do we think they're waving towards?

BTW it looks awesome. I'm so down for this journey and just how far Kate "goes". Further, the better. Make her practically unrecognizable to her long-time fanbase I say. Do it !!!
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

I think they’re voting on something. Probably something that will inevitably raise Shaw’s blood pressure. Or option C, they’re waving at Shaw:

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Who do we think they're waving towards?

BTW it looks awesome. I'm so down for this journey and just how far Kate "goes". Further, the better. Make her practically unrecognizable to her long-time fanbase I say. Do it !!!
    haha, it's like an awkward family phote. Emma is super happy to have her brother and her BFF Kate with her! Christian is flirting with Bobby who is taking the picture! Kate is grumpy because Storm took her bottle of rum away!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Krakoan-flower pomade?

I mean, if mutants aren't marketing their own cruelty-free, vegan, organic beauty products right now they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Love Emma's look, but I'm not a fan of Kitty's look. She has been on a downward spiral ever since she ditched Colossus at the altar. And while her supporting cast has really carried her in Marauders, this punk rock wannbe Kitty Pryde isn't all that endearing. Thankfully, Emma Frost more than makes up for her shortcomings.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

X-Men #3 Venom Island variant cover - Marvel Girl and Cyclops by Belen Ortega

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Cute art thanks juan

Jean actually looks almost cool in that costume here... well, almost
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Love this! Very cute. ��
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Looking at Jean's costume...I'm thinking they really didn't need to re-colour her Red outfit to change/switch things up.
    Personally, I do appreciate the retro-aesthetics of this look. I just think they could have updated the detail elements by:

Changing to sleek and fitted, knee-high boots. (Or go just above the knee in proportion to her skirt).
    Making the skirt closer fit to her legs (not a tight mini like Rachel's version, but somewhere in between).
    Redesign her gloves so that they are fitted and part of the sleeves, with a yellow strip connecting to and detailing the neckline.
    Minimising the mask so that it fits and frames her forehead.

Just modernise the fit and proportions and add some more style details.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 11-29-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love Emma's look, but I'm not a fan of Kitty's look. She has been on a downward spiral ever since she ditched Colossus at the altar. And while her supporting cast has really carried her in Marauders, this punk rock wannbe Kitty Pryde isn't all that endearing. Thankfully, Emma Frost more than makes up for her shortcomings.
    This Kitty is a train wreck compared to Gold’s.