Page 359 of 429 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 6426
  1. #5371
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why did they breakup again?
    Storm co-opted Kitty into rejoining the X-Cult and then Jeen and Gamora re-wrote history so that Kitty left cuz Peter (not Piotr) was toxic.
    "Cable was right!"

  2. #5372
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Why did they breakup again?
    Because Bendis left and Guggenheim wanted to self-insert as Colossus, so Bendis' self-insert had to leave Kitty.

  3. #5373
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Xmen men Tuesday is dead long live xmen Monday again untill they forger about it
    https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...918034432?s=19

  4. #5374
    Fantastic Member Osvaldoeaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    310

    Default

    So, solicitations will be out today, right, guys?

  5. #5375
    Mugga, please. xhx23x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Storm co-opted Kitty into rejoining the X-Cult and then Jeen and Gamora re-wrote history so that Kitty left cuz Peter (not Piotr) was toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Because Bendis left and Guggenheim wanted to self-insert as Colossus, so Bendis' self-insert had to leave Kitty.
    I can't decide which works better, but since they don't contradict themselves, I accept both as canon.

  6. #5376
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I can't decide which works better, but since they don't contradict themselves, I accept both as canon.
    Remind me again, what is so great about Kitty Pryde that writers seem to be tripping over each other to have the honor of writing her in their book?
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 02-19-2019 at 10:40 AM.

  7. #5377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Remind me again, what is so great about Kitty Pryde that writers seem to be tripping over each other to have the honor of writing her in their book?
    The fact that many of these writers had crushes on Kitty Pryde in their formative years.

    This Week's Comics: Age of X-Men Omega #1, GI Joe: A Real American Hero #264, James Bond 007 #9, Animosity #22, They Called Us The Enemy GN

  8. #5378
    Spectacular Member Sapfiryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    181

    Default

    What about Marvel May solicitations?
    X-Men is love, X-Men is life...

  9. #5379
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osvaldoeaf View Post
    So, solicitations will be out today, right, guys?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    What about Marvel May solicitations?
    Not today.

  10. #5380
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Not today.
    why? 10char

  11. #5381
    Spectacular Member Sapfiryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Not today.
    That's suck. Do you know why?
    X-Men is love, X-Men is life...

  12. #5382
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    That's suck. Do you know why?
    Diamond distribution wanted solitstions pushed back because that way people keep the early solitstions fresh in there mind longer. Its dumb

  13. #5383
    Spectacular Member Sapfiryt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Utopia
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Diamond distribution wanted solitstions pushed back because that way people keep the early solitstions fresh in there mind longer. Its dumb
    Lol and when will we see solicitations?
    X-Men is love, X-Men is life...

  14. #5384
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    5,065

    Default

    This week.

  15. #5385
    Mighty Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Diamond distribution wanted solitstions pushed back because that way people keep the early solitstions fresh in there mind longer. Its dumb
    I thought only DC agreed to push back their solicits.

    Marvel still released theirs on Tuesday last month, and the month before that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •