Page 1002 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 25029029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 22061

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Leinil Yu's IG story
    Could this be a new Uncanny X-Men relaunch? Or a new Immortal X-Men series that was teased? I'm intrigued.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Could this be a new Uncanny X-Men relaunch? Or a new Immortal X-Men series that was teased? I'm intrigued.
    I feel like it has too many characters from different titles to be a new ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like it has too many characters from different titles to be a new ongoing.
    Same. But it has the word “X-men” on it so it doesn’t look like a Destiny of X teaser.

And that has to be Juggernaut in the back and not Nimrod, right?

I think this might be an one-shot to launch this new status quo after Lives and Deaths of Wolverine. Or maybe some minisseries of someone like Gillen exploring some concept instead of a team of characters doing stuff.

Whatever it is it would seem to deal with the folks on the island, as I don’t see Storm or Cable there.

For that matter I don’t see Logan either… maybe there’s some big status quo shift for him that’s coming, where he’s permanently infected with the Transmode Virus or something? Doubtful, but could be interesting if so. I think my favorite Logan stories always involved some major status quo shift like that… from the period right after Fatal Attractions when he had no adamantium or healing factor to Old Man Logan when he hadn’t popped his claws in 50 years and his healing factor was diminished, and even the late 80s Claremont and Jim Lee run when he kept seeing “ghosts” and his healing factor was also crapping out on him then.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm super intrigued as well. That's one badass squad thus far.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That extended line under the X could be the tail of the L in "Immortal"
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That extended line under the X could be the tail of the L in "Immortal"
    If that's the case, it would seem that Xavier is not sitting in the middle of the cover, but on the right half, which could suggest a duality between two leading figures being positioned at the front perhaps?

Incredible Member

Am I the only one who is clueless about who is the short haired Woman below colossus?

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Am I the only one who is clueless about who is the short haired Woman below colossus?
    Wiccan guessed that it is Rachel.

Not sure about Magik but I think that I combined others right on pic.

Cyclops has a thin purple line in the middle of drawing. I think that Cyke is staying in the center of picture and whole picture will be twice bigger.
    We will see probably Sword and Arrrako X teams on the left.
    Maybe Storm will get Xavier position on the left as Xavier is sitting on the right side.

Yu-X-Men-2.jpg

Astonishing Member

I’m thinking it’s one of those wrap around covers with a jillion different people.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Just throwing it out there, but this might be the "Screw Destiny/Emma/Jean's Regime" faction.

Edit: Added Jean to the mix. She is... conspicuously absent, isn't she? Were she to be floating around somewhere and lording over everyone, she would've been revealed already, right?
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 12-01-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just throwing it out there, but this might be the "Screw Destiny/Emma/Jean's Regime" faction.

Edit: Added Jean to the mix. She is... conspicuously absent, isn't she? Were she to be floating around somewhere and lording over everyone, she would've been revealed already, right?
    But Mystique only just get MY WAAAAARF! back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post

Why would Mystique be opposing Destiny? Were there spoilers dropped I missed?