Page 675 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 1755756256656716726736746756766776786796857257751175 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 22043
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    The prelude OHC is amazing, it's basically the Outback era, plus Magik trying to kill Forge and the first appearence of GOSAMYR.
    I wish these collections stopped indulging in Weezie trash.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 08-10-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Fantastic Member

Weezie's X-Factor was great. Better than Claremont at the time tbh.

On the other hand, her New Mutants was decidedly not great.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Weezie's X-Factor was great. Better than Claremont at the time tbh.
    Scott and Jean screaming at each other like a bunch of teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    You'd think their costumes would be stronger than an oven mitt! Also, surprised Krakoa uses electric ranges... hate those so much lol.
    If one doesn't have a ready source of natural gas but does have readily available electricity...

He does seem to be using a glass top rather than coil heaters - the latter truly suck.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    This is amazing

Really "going for it"
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

20200812_173814.jpg

This what happens when you have no decent villans..... jean better burn those avenger down

Ultimate Member

Or the Avengers will think that it's Jean and try to "take her into custody" for her "own good" or something along those lines, which will put the Avengers in conflict with the X-men, as Jean might not being doing it but get blamed for it...

I just hope that X-Men will stay away from that. Don't want Aaron near them.

It's probably related to Namor calling for the Phoenix in a recent issue from Aaron's run, nothing to do with the X-Men or Jean

I haven't trusted Aaron with the Phoenix since he pulled that Old Man Logan Samuri Phoenix stunt at the end of his Thor run. At least the most current host will be Namor, so once this arc wraps up hopefully the X-Office will get both back and Hickman can fix the Phoenix mess Marvel made.

This article does a good job of summarizing Aaron's use of the Phoenix since AvX.

https://www.cbr.com/namor-phoenix-force-avengers/

Hopefully its like Wolverine Phoenix from his Astonishing Spider-Man & Wolverine book from 10 years ago. Please dear god don't AvX the X-Men right now.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or the Avengers will think that it's Jean and try to "take her into custody" for her "own good" or something along those lines, which will put the Avengers in conflict with the X-men, as Jean might not being doing it but get blamed for it...
    This is what happens when your rogues gallery has literally nothing. But don't worry it will be reviled that the avengers were the true phoenix host all along, do everything the Phoenix 5 did but be praised, and get a decent villan. Really who do they have that dosent belong to someone else ?

Maybe they'll include Cable in this and make it up to him after sidelining him from the culmination of his daughter's major arc in AvX, by putting him in a coma after X-Sanction. That was awful. He only spent 17 years raising her and training her for that moment, only to be taken off the board so she could be coached up by Spider-man!

Yeah, sure. I suppose you could say his sacrifice at the end of Second Coming completed that arc, but not really. The job was half done. And Nathan never leaves a job half done. AvX is where she fully restored the X-gene and mutant births, as opposed to just partially at the end of Second Coming.

Besides, McGuinness draws the best Cable since Ian Churchill! I need that in my life right now, Marvel.