Page 496 of 506 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 7584
  1. #7426
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    All our favs :’(
    And the real gag is no Bachalo.

  2. #7427
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,287

    Default



    Thanks to Beetle, here’s a list of the ongoing titles we already know are coming out:

    X-Men
    X-Force
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Hellions
    X-Factor
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Ayala's book (maybe X-Corp)
    X-Cellent (X-Statix)


    We know that the Dawn of X book are picking X-related titles, here are ones that haven’t been used:

    Generation X
    Exiles
    XSE

    Well......that’s all I got. Can someone let me know if I’m missing something.

  3. #7428
    Mighty Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    It's an amazing lineup of titles.


    Exiles with a secret team of mutants that were exiles from Krakoa (ala Sabretooth) would be cool. But Hellions already covers the villains book.

  4. #7429
    Mighty Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Moira's book.

  5. #7430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thanks to Beetle, here’s a list of the ongoing titles we already know are coming out:

    X-Men
    X-Force
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Hellions
    X-Factor
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Ayala's book (maybe X-Corp)
    X-Cellent (X-Statix)


    We know that the Dawn of X book are picking X-related titles, here are ones that haven’t been used:

    Generation X
    Exiles
    XSE

    Well......that’s all I got. Can someone let me know if I’m missing something.
    Moira's supposed to be getting a book, iirc.

    This Week's Comics: Old Guard: Force Multiplied #2, Excalibur #6, Marauders #6

  6. #7431
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It's an amazing lineup of titles.


    Exiles with a secret team of mutants that were exiles from Krakoa (ala Sabretooth) would be cool. But Hellions already covers the villains book.
    What about an exiles book that has a group tracking down unaccounted for alternate universe characters in 616 like Logan's son from ultimate universe. Would also be a cool place to explore weather to resurect alternative universe characters that they might have scans for because they were in 616 at time of scans and what to do about them. Especially if they are characters in there own right thwt are seperate enough from main counterpart and yet that might still have duplicates here bloodstorm. aoa nightcrawler and blink.nocturne. even dark beast and sugar man. so many ideas with this.

  7. #7432
    Sad & Brazilian PrezValentine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,913

    Default

    You gotta remember Hellions and Marauders were never titles and stuff like Fallen Angels has been repurposed.

    So, stuff like X-Terminators can still be brought back. There's also always the possibility of Reavers, Upstarts or even Nasty Boys eventually becoming an actual book.
    Hunting's no fun when your prey doesn't move.

  8. #7433
    homo superior gifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    One of my favorite team names has always been the Mutant Liberation Front. But I guess that mission statement can be applied to the current Marauders.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

  9. #7434
    Astonishing Member mugiwara's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    What's amazing is that, not counting X-Men's rotative cast, they managed to stick to one character = one team. Even for Wolverine.
    Which allowed for characters we don't get to see often.
    I hope they continue that way.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

  10. #7435
    Astonishing Member Beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Mutantes Sans Frontičres

  11. #7436
    Wily Veteran cc008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    12,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Deadpool #6

    (W) Kelly Thompson
    (A) Kevin Libranda
    (C) Greg Land

    DEADPOOL INVADES THE X-MEN!
    When the X-Men won’t return Deadpool’s calls for a Krakoa portal on Monster Island, Wade decides to drop by for a visit. Apparently, the new X-Men home isn’t taking visitors. RUDE.
    It’s an entire nation of biological weapons and mutant warriors versus a merc with a mouth. GAME ON!
    Cool! KT's really impressed me early on with Deadpool. Keeping him attached to relationships like Cap and the X-Men is a good way to keep me interested as she finds her groove.
    CaptainAmericaAgentVenom
    DaredevilDeadpoolSpider-Man
    BatmanNightwingRedHood

  12. #7437
    Chris-chan of X-fans Maestroneto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    6,326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    What's amazing is that, not counting X-Men's rotative cast, they managed to stick to one character = one team. Even for Wolverine.
    Which allowed for characters we don't get to see often.
    I hope they continue that way.
    Somehow Armor is the most prolific character.

  13. #7438
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,287

    Default

    If Sunspot isn’t sticking around in the New Mutants book, then he could help headline the X-Corp book with Synch, X-23, Monet, and Darwin. My theory has evolved.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It's an amazing lineup of titles.


    Exiles with a secret team of mutants that were exiles from Krakoa (ala Sabretooth) would be cool. But Hellions already covers the villains book.
    Definitely the most distinct group of titles we’ve ever had. Lined up like this it looks so visually appealing. I couldn’t see them doing an Exiles comic without mentioning Sabretooth’s situation. They could even do a neat little thing where each arc has a built in ending but the more the book goes on, the more Creed reforms. If it gets canceled early on, we see Sabretooth as a villain, but if it has a healthy lifeline, then he could come out the other side as an actual hero without some sort of morality-inverting spell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Moira's book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Moira's supposed to be getting a book, iirc.
    Ohhhhhh yeah.


    Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    You gotta remember Hellions and Marauders were never titles and stuff like Fallen Angels has been repurposed.

    So, stuff like X-Terminators can still be brought back. There's also always the possibility of Reavers, Upstarts or even Nasty Boys eventually becoming an actual book.
    That’s true. There are a lot more title choices that don’t necessarily have to had been titles in the past.

  14. #7439
    Mighty Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,847

    Default

    All this kinda talk excites me.
    I am everywhere you have ever stood. Krakoa forever!

  15. #7440
    Amazing Member saahir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    From Philly but currently living iin San Francisco.
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    All this kinda talk excites me.
    Clean up on page 496!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •