Page 879 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 3797798298698758768778788798808818828838899299791379 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 22153

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    OMG they look great! Also could that be their new uniforms? Pls. T.T

Red on Kwannon is <3 and I love the almost urban city pop style to her jacket. Reminds of me of Mirrors Edge (2009) for some reason. Though I'd probably give her some longer shorts or a combat skirt ala Tifa from the Final Fantasy 7 Remake (2020). Designs like this is a way to start differentiating her from Betsy, with grungy and more urban looks.

Armor looks like a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995) and I kinda love it too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Red on Kwannon is <3 and I love the almost urban city pop style to her jacket. Reminds of me of Mirrors Edge (2009) for some reason. Though I'd probably give her some longer shorts or a combat skirt ala Tifa from the Final Fantasy 7 Remake (2020). Designs like this is a way to start differentiating her from Betsy, with grungy and more urban looks.

Armor looks like a character from Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995) and I kinda love it too.
    I also LOVE that Kwannon is rocking more of the red and black. I love it for her. I also wonder if these are official designs for something yet unannounced?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I also LOVE that Kwannon is rocking more of the red and black. I love it for her. I also wonder if these are official designs for something yet unannounced?
    I know right? It looks so good.

I think these are variant covers for Asian Heritage Month afaik. Let me check actually

https://comic-watch.com/news/news-wa...s-asian-heroes

Yep.

Armor !! 🎊 Too bad Surge don't have a variant cover as well...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

These are absolutely gorgeous. I find it funny how Kwannon seems unable to find any pants anywhere, but hey if my legs looked as good as hers I'd probably have them on display all the time, too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

I think those are just "free artistic interpretation" for these covers.

Regarding Armor. I wouldn't say Neon Genesis Evangelion, but definetly mecha anime. Macross would be a more appropiate comparision i would argue.

As for Kwanon. My first thought was "I wish i could make a V in Cyberpunk 2077 look like that." so for me it's quite an urban "Street Samurai" look. Though i agree the legs look a bit exposed, which i guess comes from the lack of the usual "stocking" parts of her legwear that tend to reach high.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I see they’re meeting up at Emmas place, probably one of my favorite settings in Krakoa right now tbh
    It could just be Island M....

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I think those are just "free artistic interpretation" for these covers.

Regarding Armor. I wouldn't say Neon Genesis Evangelion, but definetly mecha anime. Macross would be a more appropiate comparision i would argue.

As for Kwanon. My first thought was "I wish i could make a V in Cyberpunk 2077 look like that." so for me it's quite an urban "Street Samurai" look. Though i agree the legs look a bit exposed, which i guess comes from the lack of the usual "stocking" parts of her legwear that tend to reach high.
    Yea it's more of a general mecha feeling for Armor. Clearly the artist has watched or been influenced by that genre lol.

Kwannon, yea she wouldn't feel totally outta place in Cyberpunk. It may seem a bit outta place on Krakoa but she looks really good with that sort of design.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

A lot of mutants get some shine Jean Paul really opened the door for these young mutants.
    Has Cloud appeared in comics recently or is this just a deep dive on Vecchio's part?

deleted post
    Last edited by Diammandis; 05-15-2021 at 09:13 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post

That dress works in every single direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post

That dress works in every single direction.
    This artwork is so pretty it almost makes me want to buy a wolverine issue lmao

A lot of mutants get some shine Jean Paul really opened the door for these young mutants.
    I just realised, shouldn't Betsy be in there with the lgbt mutants panel given how she's bisexual and was in a relationship with cluster in uncanny x-force

so many of those characters are nothing more than background. ...besides Wiccan & Hulkling are any of these queer characters high profile at all? I don't know a comic like this celebrating Marvel's queer milestones make me kinda irritated and annoyed...LGBTQ+ is really not represented well beyond the LGB.

I miss Young Avengers though. That was a truly beautiful queer book!

What was Iceman's last plot? When X-Factor ends (propably the day after tomorrow) will Northstar and Prodigy still be around?
    Last edited by Exodus; 05-15-2021 at 09:58 PM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    so many of those characters are nothing more than background. ...besides Wiccan & Hulkling are any of these queer characters high profile at all? I don't know a comic like this celebrating Marvel's queer milestones make me kinda irritated and annoyed...LGBTQ+ is really not represented well beyond the LGB.

I miss Young Avengers though. That was a truly beautiful queer book!

What was Iceman's last plot? When X-Factor ends (propably the day after tomorrow) will Northstar and Prodigy still be around?
    Apparantly the X-Factor members will play a part in the trial of Magneto.
    My flag is bacon.