Page 1487 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 48798713871437147714831484148514861487
Results 22,291 to 22,293 of 22293

I agree, Jim Lee's art here isn't as great as it once was, but it's been 30 years since his original peak. He's older and much richer now. I doubt he puts quite as much of himself into his work anymore.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I agree, Jim Lee's art here isn't as great as it once was, but it's been 30 years since his original peak. He's older and much richer now. I doubt he puts quite as much of himself into his work anymore.
    He might not do monthlies anymore, but he still draws regularly. If watching his Twitch streams have showed me anything is that his art has improved. This Marvel vs DC art was probably one of his quick sketches he knocked out in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    He might not do monthlies anymore, but he still draws regularly. If watching his Twitch streams have showed me anything is that his art has improved. This Marvel vs DC art was probably one of his quick sketches he knocked out in a few hours.
    I can see this being a quick sketch, hence my idea of him 'not putting as much of himself into his work'. But I don't know about him being better now. His old school work from the 90's was just dripping with energy. Show me some examples of his current work that makes you think he's improved, if it pleases thee.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!