Page 699 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 1995996496896956966976986997007017027037097497991199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 22320

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know how you can run an editorial line like the X-Men when ALL mutants have to be super important and lead their own teams.
    to be honest. leading a team not assure a good character progession.

The thing is the Xmen is the biggest playground of Marvel Comics and What Rogue is "suffering" is other characters thing too.

How is Selene revelant in Cap America comics? WTF
    Where is Blink? AOA or 616
    Why Jean is just fun in GSXM or XFORCE

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And forgotten or relegated to D-list status within the decade.
    So...another Sabretooth then? lol

But least this is something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Does Logan really need a new arch enemy? Regardless, I'm excited that the X-Men are getting new villains in this event.
    If anyone does, it’s the other X-character with a solo title: Cable. His rogues gallery is a bit on the light side.

Still, I’m loving Percy’s stuff and looking forward to finding out more about Solem in Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Logans new arch enemy
    Attachment 100459
    He is probably a vampire.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    So...another Sabretooth then? lol

But least this is something new.
    Or Omega Red...
    Definetly a new attempt at a character role allready taken by other characters.

Also yes these characters are new, but hyping one up like that is just a recipe for disaster. It's the same as going "Want to see your new favorit character?" Essentialy predetermine that readers HAVE to love or respect the new character even if they have not proven anything.

Perhaps i'm a bit jaded after following these comics for so long. But i don't feel like putting much faith into any of these Swordbreakers sticking around for long. From their (look we are cool and mystic) designs, to their origins (never before mentioned super deadly fighters), to the fact that they are introduced with a big event that makes them such a big deal. It feels like putting them on a too high pedestal, which means the fall from it is going to hurt their credibility and longlivity all that much.

Characters introduced in regular stories, over time or on the side usualy have a much stronger potential to become big or stay around.

Could i be wrong with all the Swordbreakers? Maybe. Could at least one or two catch on and stay around? Quite likely.

But at the end of the day. They all, Solem included, don't have much firm ground to stand on, especialy with a large group of other characters allready standing on it too.

PS: I think many of their designs are actualy nice. But that doesn't mean they have staying power.

By arch-nemesis they may mean pain in Logan's ass, as they appear to be working together here:

Then again it's best to kill demons together before going back to arch-nemesis'ing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know how you can run an editorial line like the X-Men when ALL mutants have to be super important and lead their own teams.
    don't need to be ironic...people just want he characters they love to be well written.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member

Oh, I'm living for this outfit in white.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Gotta say, that's the best Storm we've had in a while. The art on Marauders is killer.

Cool, Storm's back in white. I hope Giant-size Storm will give the outfit change some significance, like having it represent her ascension to godhood or the gaining of some new powers.
    Last edited by Dipter; 09-10-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Mighty Member

Wow, awesome scenes! Can't wait.

Astonishing Member

That is some nice art. Looking forward to seeing how the X-office handles Krakoa-Wakanda relations and if there'll be any updates on the Storm-BP romance (hopefully he breaks up with her so they can both move on).

That sword Bashenga (the first Black Panther in the second pic) is using looks like the sword Storm is using in X of Swords.

Wow, Storm looks beautiful. I absolutely love this version of her amazing costume.

I'm so stoked.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!