Page 734 of 1443 FirstFirst ... 2346346847247307317327337347357367377387447848341234 ... LastLast
Results 10,996 to 11,010 of 21638

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

Marvel remembering that Scott is the Big brother to all the not Mutant Teen heroes.
    I'm so hyped !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post

Marvel remembering that Scott is the Big brother to all the not Mutant Teen heroes.
    Big brother? Didn't tyclops have a crush on Kamala? Plus he was more of a teammate than big brother

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Big brother? Didn't tyclops have a crush on Kamala? Plus he was more of a teammate than big brother
    I never read it, but as far as i know, they were just friends.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Nope. No crushes. They were best friends. But since Tyke is basically 30 year old man in a teenage body, he was looked at as older.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    So Storm isn't fighting it after all. Looks like that Larraz cover might have been misleading.

Tbf, he's fought Wolverine, Storm, and Magik all on covers so the covers aren't an exact indication of who will be fighting one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    Ilyana is only "pushed" on the x-men tittles, probably because the creators involved like her. Why Storm isn't pushed? Probably because Marvel n1otice that when she guest stars in a comic the sales don't rise, Logan is pushed because most likely the comics he is in get more sales. Simple.

I believe that aside from Wolverine, most X-Men characters would sell more or less the same on a solo, so the main factor on what character gets a solo is more about editorial and the right pitch.

Cyclops is my favorite character on Marvel, and I'm sure his solo would sell as well as Cable's or any other X-Men not called Wolverine, he have a rich and long history with connections to almost any x-villain, actually Sinister is more tied to Cyclops than to any other X-Men.
    But Cyclops don't get a solo, if you ask me why, is probably because the x-office sees him more as a team character than a solo player, the same is true to most x-characters, so unless some creator comes with some good pitch for a Cyclops solo comic, he probably isn't getting one.

Devil's advocate but where's the data to support that Magik drives sells, or Cyclops or any of the X-men outside of Wolverine? This is a weird take especially when Storm is more popular than Magik and many of the other X-men and has been for years, not that it was ever reflected in how she's been pushed.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 10-21-2020 at 02:56 PM.

They got extremely close, but it never got beyond friendship.

And during their reunion in Champions #5, Cyke behaved a bit like a big brother to Kamala (and I wouldn't be surprised if she sees him that way)
    In addition, we already know that the Champions will ask for his support in the third issue

Cyclops was very close with Kamala but no romantic.

Whose cover is that?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Illyana is being used because writers want to use her, Storm isn't for the same reason. I suspect for the former fear of people complaining if they do anything that might look bad to her might be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Beautiful!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Nope. No crushes. They were best friends. But since Tyke is basically 30 year old man in a teenage body, he was looked at as older.
    I looked at it as an echo of Scott's close friendship with Carol Danvers back in the day - I don't think that had any romantic undertones either, but it was neat to see a repeat of the Cyclops/Ms Marvel friend/ship.

Although us not having any panels of Tyke reacting to who Kamala shipped him with in her fanfics is an epic missed opportunity. Almost a Bendis level one when I think about it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Storms been getting so many good covers! <3

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Fiery and divine. Nuff said!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

Brett Booth apparently doing art on X-Men 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Brett Booth apparently doing art on X-Men 17.

Hopefully it's only one issue