Page 172 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 721221621681691701711721731741751761822222726721172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 22189

Oh that’s right. Through some mystic means right?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Interesting that some seem to think they're the Struckers from The Gifted. Aren't the Fenris Twins the 616 equivalent, thus making them redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Extermination
    Aw, that's so sweet. I assume this is either a flashback or a buildup to the main event, as Extermination doesn't seem like a situation where lovebirds have time to stop at a diner. I insist that Bloodstorm sticks around once the O5 depart- she's so bloody cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Um, don't vampires not eat/drink anything other than blood? And anyway, Bloodstorm should be too much for dorky Scott.
    I thought the same. Not 100% certain how MU vampires differ from other variation, but my understanding is that they cannot consume human food and beverages.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Deathstrike will be the next reveal, then that final member. Unless they wanna get the entire team revealed before the upcoming solicits. In which case, we could get a double reveal next Monday. Again, long as it's not Mystique, I think I can handle it. Looks like a woman with curly hair and a ponytail.
    I still think they could've just revealed the team rather than drag it out. We already figured out who 4/5 of the silhouettes were on day 1. I think the fifth member has to be either Sage or Mystique. I don't really care that much tbh as I gave up on the series. Weapon X-Force is a poor mimicry of the badass X-Force I know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Interesting that some seem to think they're the Struckers from The Gifted. Aren't the Fenris Twins the 616 equivalent, thus making them redundant
    On The Gifted Andy and Lauren are the grandchildren of the original Fenris Twins. Considering that this is a future AU, it could make sense for them to be their children or something like that here too.

BANNED

Frank Cho is drawing Jean in her red suit but he claims it's for an X force cover on his Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Frank Cho is drawing Jean in her red suit but he claims it's for an X force cover on his Instagram.
    X-Force?... Well, now that's something LOL.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6vaEIH...frankchoartist

hey guys, go check Frank cho's instagram. He's teasing a new X-Force book with Jean in her red suit. so there will be two book? X-Force and Weapon X-force ?

Quote Originally Posted by IronCatArmor View Post
    hey guys, go check Frank cho's instagram. He's teasing a new X-Force book with Jean in her red suit. so there will be two book? X-Force and Weapon X-force ?
    I'm really confused about this lol. Was he not supposed to say that? And why is Jean of all people on X-Force? Maybe it's a random variant...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm really confused about this lol. Was he not supposed to say that? And why is Jean of all people on X-Force? Maybe it's a random variant...
    ikr ? But he say its X-Force, not Weapon X-Force, so maybe a different book? and yes i know, Jean on X-Force team is so random lol, although her Red Armor-like Suit perfect for the team.

I’m pretty sure it’s just a variant and he just called it X-force because that’s all Weapon-X is.

ikr ? But he say its X-Force, not Weapon X-Force, so maybe a different book? and yes i know, Jean on X-Force team is so random lol, although her Red Armor-like Suit perfect for the team.
    There's no Weapon X-Force. The books is just called Weapon X...

X-Force?... Well, now that's something LOL.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj6vaEIH...frankchoartist

Err, you posted this twice, once after I answered lol.

Art from Mystery in Madripoor #2

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

More art from MiM #2

Looks like Dom’s about to shoot Hitler in the face. Eat your heart out Cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.