Page 497 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 22043
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOLolololololol!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by saahir View Post
    Clean up on page 496!!!
    Right away.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Is Cable dating a different girl each issue? I thought pixie was going to be his love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Is Cable dating a different girl each issue? I thought pixie was going to be his love interest.
    Well....they were certainly standing next to each other on the cover.

That Cable #2 cover is hilarious. I had no interest in the character, but I love that cover. The idea of the Cuckoos toying with and bullying him with some ridiculous romance thrown in between the 6 of them could be a lot of fun. He'll probably like one of them but the others making it as awkward and difficult as possible would be so entertaining.

That is what sucked about the O5. They didn't do anything fun or ridiculous with them in that way, like the Teen Cyclops and X-23 thing that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Cable #2

Like father like son, indeed.

I can already hear a new ship sailing in...or several.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    That Cable #2 cover is hilarious. I had no interest in the character, but I love that cover. The idea of the Cuckoos toying with and bullying him with some ridiculous romance thrown in between the 6 of them could be a lot of fun. He'll probably like one of them but the others making it as awkward and difficult as possible would be so entertaining.

That is what sucked about the O5. They didn't do anything fun or ridiculous with them in that way, like the Teen Cyclops and X-23 thing that never happened.
    And that was good. Just a gimmick that can't be further explored

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    And that was good. Just a gimmick that can't be further explored
    I disagree that would have just been a gimmick, as the rapport Bendis was setting up between Laura and Teen Scott actually had a lot working for it:

Both were raised in abusive environments, (Sinister and Jack O' Diamonds, and the Facility) have faced unfair punishment for actions they didn't commit (Tyke over his elder self's actions in AvX, Laura for Logan killing Rice's father) or judgement for things largely beyond their control, (again, Tyke and his adult self, and Laura's past as a killer) often struggle to connect with others emotionally, and are highly intelligent, detail-focused, and practical. there was a LOT that could have been done with those connections between them, and Laura and Scott had more chemistry in ONE PAGE of Hopeless' volume of ANXM than her entire relationship with Warren across EVERY book. Laura and Warren fell flat because there was literally no build up, or even anything to build it ON. There was so much more that could actually have been interesting with Laura and Scott (the jokes that could be made about Wolverine's daughter/clone and a younger Cyclops hooking up would just have been a surface hook).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I disagree that would have just been a gimmick, as the rapport Bendis was setting up between Laura and Teen Scott actually had a lot working for it:

Both were raised in abusive environments, (Sinister and Jack O' Diamonds, and the Facility) have faced unfair punishment for actions they didn't commit (Tyke over his elder self's actions in AvX, Laura for Logan killing Rice's father) or judgement for things largely beyond their control, (again, Tyke and his adult self, and Laura's past as a killer) often struggle to connect with others emotionally, and are highly intelligent, detail-focused, and practical. there was a LOT that could have been done with those connections between them, and Laura and Scott had more chemistry in ONE PAGE of Hopeless' volume of ANXM than her entire relationship with Warren across EVERY book. Laura and Warren fell flat because there was literally no build up, or even anything to build it ON. There was so much more that could actually have been interesting with Laura and Scott (the jokes that could be made about Wolverine's daughter/clone and a younger Cyclops hooking up would just have been a surface hook).
    Anyway he owulkd return back to the past and it would get forgoten like Angel did.

it is also safe for straights Wolverine and Cyclops

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Anyway he owulkd return back to the past and it would get forgoten like Angel did.

it is also safe for straights Wolverine and Cyclops
    And could have been done in a way that that loss would actually be MEANINGFUL, unlike Laura and Warren which was so pointless they were broken up entirely off-panel and not even the READERS really noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And could have been done in a way that that loss would actually be MEANINGFUL, unlike Laura and Warren which was so pointless they were broken up entirely off-panel and not even the READERS really noticed.
    It's not like it is a option. Editorial wanted to clean up the teenager versions.

It really is a beautiful cover. I like the face on the bottom left sister. Serene.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

When did Cable get the buster sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Cable #2

Excellent. This ship will make a fine addition to my collection~

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Thanks to Beetle, here’s a list of the ongoing titles we already know are coming out:

X-Men
    X-Force
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    New Mutants
    Hellions
    X-Factor
    Cable
    Wolverine
    Ayala's book (maybe X-Corp)
    X-Cellent (X-Statix)

Well......that’s all I got. Can someone let me know if I’m missing something.
    Too many books coming out at the same time. How long will these titles last?

They are re-using all the names of the old titles but with non-original members in each team except for New Mutants.

The only team name they haven't used is Generation X. I feel that Cable should be renamed Generation X instead because it focused on the younger members.
    Last edited by ericng; 01-15-2020 at 12:35 AM.