Page 737 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 2376376877277337347357367377387397407417477878371237 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 22061

Pretty sure the Locus Vile are all brand-new, as there were characters that looked a lot like them in X-Men #12 when Genesis went to fight Annihilation in Summoner’s flashback.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm quite interested in seeing the Hellions actually cut loose on an enemy/ies rather than taking snipes and swipes at each other.
    As entertaining as it has been, so far...that schtick can get old and tiresome really quickly (like QQ's Kenny impersonation over in XF)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Attachment 101642Attachment 101643

He never evolved past the worst of the 90s.
    God, Dalhouse (Booth’s regular colorist) is so bad. I know it’ll probably be Gho, but if we start next year off with Andrew Dalhouse coloring a Marvel comic, I swear...

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Attachment 101642Attachment 101643

He never evolved past the worst of the 90s.
    Okay...Now I remember I had already read some comics which was drawn by him.

Another image I found from Google:

Quote Originally Posted by ETMike1988 View Post
    Okay...Now I remember I had already read some comics which was drawn by him.

Another image I found from Google:
    Wow his art looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Wow his art looks great!
    It does. His current work looks so much better than what he drew of the X-men 20 years ago

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I should finish Titans Rebirth. Only made it up to the Deathstroke crossover.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    X OF SWORDS STASIS #1 UNKNOWN COMICS MICO SUAYAN EXCLUSIVE!
    As much as I like this cover, it just made me want to see a Jae Lee rendition of the 4 horsemen and Genesis/Annihilation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I should finish Titans Rebirth. Only made it up to the Deathstroke crossover.
    Don't do it to yourself. The run had an anti-climatic end and then DC started killing off and maiming most of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Wow his art looks great!
    It's not that his art is in any way terrible. It's just very, very dated. Even the way he does panel shapes is very 90s with their "sketchy" aesthetic. I took a look at his Bloodshot and Flash Forward work and he has improved a lot in terms of proportions and really bad hair-styling (LOL), but it still looks like his work came out of a time capsule. It would be interesting to see what someone like Marte Garcia could do with his work, but I doubt he'll be paired with someone of that caliber.

But all that said, it's Brett as a person that's the worst part.

Do we know if Booth will be a permanent artist? Or is he just there to fill in a couple of issues like Buffagni, Silva, and Asrar have done?

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    God, Dalhouse (Booth’s regular colorist) is so bad. I know it’ll probably be Gho, but if we start next year off with Andrew Dalhouse coloring a Marvel comic, I swear...
    He needs a new inker, too. I’m hoping they keep Gho, but they rarely stick around for long when Yu isn’t the penciller.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Do we know if Booth will be a permanent artist? Or is he just there to fill in a couple of issues like Buffagni, Silva, and Asrar have done?
    We don't know.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

He said on twitter he's contracted for a few issues of this and a few issues of another X-Book.

Asrar will also be returning to the X-Books on an as-yet unknown project.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey