Page 1490 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 49099013901440148014861487148814891490
Results 22,336 to 22,342 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Has Jubes ever been shown with rollerblades? That is what the spandex shorts make me think of. But I sorta like it with her being a Californion...

Gen X 24

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Gen X 24
    Yeah, she's been shown in rollerblades AND skates a lot, actually.

Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I hate that they never explained why she was back to wearing that costume. Hickman said in an interview that there was a deeper reason for it but I guess he never got to that reveal. I like that she was back in it for the most part but some artists don't do it justice.
    He also said, he was surprised it wasn't obvious to readers. So I think it wasn't anything more than just calling back to an era where Jean started blossoming from her original uniform and showing more personality eventually leading to becoming wild (Phoenix). He probably had more plans involving the free love and stuff that probably got nixed by editorial.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    Yeah, she's been shown in rollerblades AND skates a lot, actually.

I bet that rollerblading is insperation for the tight sports shorts. In fact would love to see her in that outfit plus blades going into battle.

Astonishing Member

I bet that rollerblading is insperation for the tight sports shorts. In fact would love to see her in that outfit plus blades going into battle.
    Brings back memories to Evolution, where they occasionaly had Spyke go into battle on his skateboard, in order to keep that character trait relevant. It feels like one of these ideas which sound neat or cool on paper to some but will appear a lot more silly or "forced" to people when actualy put on paper/screen.

The X-men don't always conviniently fight on well maintained streets or in large mostly empty factory/warehouses with a lot of suspiciously ideal bend pipes and boxes to grind over like a Jet Set Radio level.

Jubilee in shorts is normal, but she usually goes for something like jean shorts or cargo pants.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    X-Men #35 variant by David Marquez:

The New X-Men Defeat Nimrod.jpg

A great many things could have been avoided if the older generations had accepted their limitations and trusted the future to the young.