Page 708 of 1454 FirstFirst ... 2086086586987047057067077087097107117127187588081208 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 21805

Iron Fist (I'm assuming that's who it is) is now Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

While I do find ALL of the unnecessary Donut Steel Phoenixes, Cyclops and Rachel and all the rest, to be corny and detrimental instead of additive, I will say Aaron is especially goofy in one way.

We already had Fongji and now there is Cavewoman. Even if we go with the unspoken rule that making more Phoenixes is cool and a requirement, how many ancient Phoenix secret history OCs do we need from the same guy?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    We already had Fongji and now there is Cavewoman. Even if we go with the unspoken rule that making more Phoenixes is cool and a requirement, how many ancient Phoenix secret history OCs do we need from the same guy?
    It's solely for the Avengers line to co-opt an integral x-concept and retroactively make claims to its ownership in order to justify why Thane/Avenger/Fongji/faux Cave-Jean/etc should be the new long-term host vs why it remains an X-concept. There was no need to create Fongji (again, mysterious ancient red-haired Asian host) to explain why Iron Fist needed a connection the Phoenix. It did nothing for the story, similarly as to why Spider-Man was a better trainer on hosting than a previous X-host. Having this new Cavewoman Jean (because it HAS TO BE A RED-HEAD) steals the imagery of Jean as host allows the writer and editors to be like, "Look we got here first so we should have the Phoenix!!"

Spectacular Member

If The new Pheonix is not Black Widow , there most popular unpowered superhero they can keep it even though I feel like this is just laziness at best from Marvel and the Avenger line.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Aaron is creatively bankrupt, there's hasn't been a single use of the Phoenix by him or any writer in the last 10 years that is even remotely similar to the concept from even the early 00's which is sad. He obviously only sees it as a power up what I don't understand is why butcher the concept to force things instead of using any of the hundred artifacts that could be used as the macguffin he obviously needs.

Rachel needs to have it again. She successfully coped with it for years without ever succumbing to the drawbacks. In fact, if I remember correctly, it just got bored and left her when she got lost in the timestream. It’s been a while since reading those books...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    It's solely for the Avengers line to co-opt an integral x-concept and retroactively make claims to its ownership in order to justify why Thane/Avenger/Fongji/faux Cave-Jean/etc should be the new long-term host vs why it remains an X-concept. There was no need to create Fongji (again, mysterious ancient red-haired Asian host) to explain why Iron Fist needed a connection the Phoenix. It did nothing for the story, similarly as to why Spider-Man was a better trainer on hosting than a previous X-host. Having this new Cavewoman Jean (because it HAS TO BE A RED-HEAD) steals the imagery of Jean as host allows the writer and editors to be like, "Look we got here first so we should have the Phoenix!!"
    yeah they do this all the time, Idd say the x-men could steal something back but their stories are all trash.
    We need the x-verse asap

BANNED

So, taking a break from the Phoenix rehash:

From Tom Taylor's Twitter. All-New Wolverine Omnibus is coming in 2021.

8A7A5758-A09E-4FF1-A473-480EBB5B04E1.jpg
    Look at my girl, Meggan. Meggan Thee Stallion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Look at my girl, Meggan. Meggan Thee Stallion!!!
    I'd definitely love for Meggan to hang around more.
    And I'm enjoying Betsy's little orbs and mini butterflies.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It had never been said in the comics that Omega Level Telepaths aren't omega level mutants.

As of the current continuity, if they're not on this list, they're not an Omega.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I can't stop thinking about the new cover for Cable. Just age Cable and color the kid's hair red and we have OG Cable holding Baby!Hope. It is certainly not a coincidence

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

As of the current continuity, if they're not on this list, they're not an Omega.
    Emma dosent make the list but quire dose ? That's wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'd definitely love for Meggan to hang around more.
    And I'm enjoying Betsy's little orbs and mini butterflies.
    Me too....on both!

Can't wait to see how Betsy is changed after this and I sure hope Meggan joins the team full time. Just love her. I love Gambit and Rogue but she and Kurt would fit so much more with this book.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Emma dosent make the list but quire dose ? That's wrong
    I've never been that impressed with or interested in Quire, but even back in his Morrison debut, both Emma and Charles were impressed by his raw mental ability/potential, for what that's worth. Him getting killed ad nauseum in X-Force doesn't inspire further confidence, but I am sure Hickman will do something with him eventually, especially since both Jean and Quentin sharing the same Omega power of telepathy essentially breaks his own definition.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!