Page 547 of 1480 FirstFirst ... 474474975375435445455465475485495505515575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 22188

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Jumbo put Daken in a potato sack and he still looks good.
    I agree he pulls it off well. Is he supposed to be that big? Maybe those sketches aren't all to scale, but I would think he'd be on the shorter side, based on his dad.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I agree he pulls it off well. Is he supposed to be that big? Maybe those sketches aren't all to scale, but I would think he'd be on the shorter side, based on his dad.
    He is much taller than his father. Not super tall like Cyclops or Cable, just average height.

But yes, Northstar should be taller. Maybe something that changed in his resurrection.

I hope Ororo burns Emma to ash. We all know why.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I hope Storm and White Queen deal with their conflicts with each other and are able to work together and eventually forge some sort of friendship. One, because they’re both powerhouses in the X-World and their animosity does nothing for anyone besides vindictive male fans who pray on the downfall of X-Women for some totally not misogynistic reasons. Two, because I think their differences highlighted under a friendship rather than a rivalry is much more entertaining for creative teams to write.

I feel like at least someone has to kinda hate Emma. Now that Kitty and Jean are good with her, let at least Storm have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I feel like at least someone has to kinda hate Emma. Now that Kitty and Jean are good with her, let at least Storm have it.
    Can’t that be Dazzler? Wait.... uh that can’t be Callisto? ****. Hmmmm wait doesn’t Betsy like shade her for the whole Morrison thing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Can’t that be Dazzler? Wait.... uh that can’t be Callisto? ****. Hmmmm wait doesn’t Betsy like shade her for the whole Morrison thing?
    Betsy hating Emma made no sense, since they never interacted and Betsy’s family also has ties to the HFC. It was just CC using one of his available characters as a mouthpiece for his critique of other writers.

I hope Storm and White Queen deal with their conflicts with each other and are able to work together and eventually forge some sort of friendship. One, because they’re both powerhouses in the X-World and their animosity does nothing for anyone besides vindictive male fans who pray on the downfall of X-Women for some totally not misogynistic reasons. Two, because I think their differences highlighted under a friendship rather than a rivalry is much more entertaining for creative teams to write.
    Preach. Also feuds between female characters often result in Fandom Wars and they're always bad. Look at the Jean vs Emma threads. It's going to be like Beyhive vs Little Monsters if Emma and Storm don't find a common ground.

Plus they were indeed funny during Astonishing when they were amicable with each other.

literally why does someone have to hate Emma, damn can someone hate some other girlie instead...im tireddd
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    literally why does someone have to hate Emma, damn can someone hate some other girlie instead...im tireddd
    because she screw over women that did nothing to her. Nothing more obvious than actions having consequences and them hating her.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Betsy hating Emma made no sense, since they never interacted and Betsy’s family also has ties to the HFC. It was just CC using one of his available characters as a mouthpiece for his critique of other writers.
    Many writers did this. Glad that CC did it

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I hope Ororo burns Emma to ash. We all know why.
    i think the cover is a bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa_Against_Bigots View Post
    Can you give other examples of this in X-Men comics.
    Aaron with Beast and Wolverine
    Morrison with Cyclops and Emma

Wasn't there a story during Utopia times where Storm and Emma buried the hatchet already?

Quote Originally Posted by guy_gardner View Post
    Wasn't there a story during Utopia times where Storm and Emma buried the hatchet already?
    I think the hatchet was unburied when Emma wanted to wipe out the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think the hatchet was unburied when Emma wanted to wipe out the Inhumans.
    And before that Emma mocked problems on marriage of Storm and black panther, also when Storm asked for help sh ewas rude

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Who is the chick in the middle?
    Northstar's sister.