Page 442 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3423924324384394404414424434444454464524925429421442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 21794

All the Neo were supposed to be killed off by the Evolutionary celestial thingys

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    I was still so confused. Killed off panel just to bring him back in Necrosha? Why?

Then Rosenberg just wanted to add to his kill list. Hopefully they ignore all those deaths like thy seem to be. So dumb.
    They aren’t ignoring the deaths, Krakoa is bringing mutants back from the dead as we see with the returning Cuckoo sisters, Xorn, Zorn, Jumbo Carnation etc etc.

Rosencanny was dumb, though.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Again, nobody 'dressed Jean down.' Logan talked to Scott. Jean happened to have another opinion right after that. Nobody rebutted her.
    I think that fans are just mad that she didn't get to have a cool moment or line, like most of the team and expected a bit more. I think that jer actions made sense base in the circumstance, but i can't say that Jean has been particurlary interesting or compelling so far. The same can be of most of the X-Men outside Moira/Charles/Erik but at least they got some cool things to do.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Jumbo Carnation etc etc..
    He's not confirmed, let's not roll out the red carpet just yet gurl

I already rolled out my red carpet and he came! Jumbo Carnation rolled up to my house!! all my friends were like “omg is that the Flower That’s The Fullest himself?! From New X-Men #134?!??” and we laughed and danced the whole night through.

or something like that. but I feel more confident about this clue’s answer and its likelihood of being true than any of the others... well maybe except the First Horsemen since they’ve appeared. But the other easiest ones (Summers brothers, Madelyne) also seem the most like the first things someone would reach for if they wanted to do some cruel fake x-continuity teases. Jumbo Carnation is just too specific and random and aligned with Hickman’s stated interest in mutant fashion to not happen, I think!

BANNED

Agreed. We just need to start seeing more mutant fashion.

I definitely agree with that! I already mentioned this somewhere but I would love to see them outsource fashion designs, like how Hickman approached Muller for graphic design, to some people who specialize in that (comics people maybe, but also actual fashion people? or hell scour tumblr and deviantart or wherever and get those people paid!)

Astonishing Member

Szymon Kudranski made a little tease for fallen angles
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aZQElhFZW/

It's a little ominous. I think it not going to be a feel good story
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 09-14-2019 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I definitely agree with that! I already mentioned this somewhere but I would love to see them outsource fashion designs, like how Hickman approached Muller for graphic design, to some people who specialize in that (comics people maybe, but also actual fashion people? or hell scour tumblr and deviantart or wherever and get those people paid!)
    There's a definite comics and comics-adjacent community that would be all over that if they were given the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Szymon Kudranski made a little tease for fallen angles
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B2aZQElhFZW/

It's a little ominous. I think it not going to be a feel good story
    Oh, nice. It definitely hints at a different tone from the art previews we've seen for some of the other books. Thanks for posting.

It's funny that they've taken the title of a very goofy miniseries and repurposed it for an edgy book.

Agreed. We just need to start seeing more mutant fashion.
    I’m getting so excited for what I think HOX5 will be about, learning about Krakoan ‘Society’ through the eyes of the mutants. Seeing what every mutant has decided to wear in order to stand out from humankind, how they live and everything omg. I just know Jumbo Carnation has to hook these mutants up with some fits.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I’m getting so excited for what I think HOX5 will be about, learning about Krakoan ‘Society’ through the eyes of the mutants. Seeing what every mutant has decided to wear in order to stand out from humankind, how they live and everything omg. I just know Jumbo Carnation has to hook these mutants up with some fits.
    I mean, I suspect HoX #5 (a.k.a. the big one according to the chart) is the confirmation that mutants are now basically immortal. But I def want all that too.

I mean, I suspect HoX #5 (a.k.a. the big one according to the chart) is the confirmation that mutants are now basically immortal. But I def want all that too.
    What type of immortality you talking? Cause I took pre-HOX4 as Xavier, Krakoa, maybe Magneto finding a way to regrow mutants in the Cradle thanks to having all of mutantkind info downloaded into Krakoa to rebirth them (which explains seeing Banshee and other ‘anomalies’). But after still seeing how painful it is to still lose mutants to racist human antics, X is gonna find a way to make them never have to experience that pain again.

It does make you wonder why Xavier never just used Cerebro to reach into the minds of every bigot on Earth and changed them. He doesn't seem to mind playing God to the best of his ability in this story.