Page 178 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 781281681741751761771781791801811821882282786781178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 22278

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Guggenheim doesn't deserve Marquez.

Yay for some Romy!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    X-TERMINATION

Pepe Larraz - art
    Marte Gracia - colorist

Beautiful art.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Let's see who we spot;
    Beast
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Teen Cyclops (bottom left)
    Cable (close to the door)
    Domino (close to the door)
    Storm
    Colossus
    Rachel (in front of pillar)
    Psylocke (talking to Rachel)
    Kid Omega (at the bar)

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Let's see who we spot;
    Beast
    Rogue
    Gambit
    Teen Cyclops (bottom left)
    Cable (close to the door)
    Domino (close to the door)
    Storm
    Colossus
    Rachel (in front of pillar)
    Psylocke (talking to Rachel)
    Kid Omega (at the bar)
    Deadpool's right behind Domino

BANNED

Good news for all of you who don't like the pending Kittylossus nuptials:

JDW just said on Twitter that he'd even break up LOIS AND CLARK if he could, because it "changes" Superman too much. So I don't think we can expect too much shelf-life for this one. /s

I mean seriously, that man just doesn't have a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

JDW just said on Twitter that he'd even break up LOIS AND CLARK if he could, because it "changes" Superman too much. So I don't think we can expect too much shelf-life for this one. /s
    I seriously do not get that. Yeah, Supes has had non-Lois love interests, but Lois has always been THE iconic lady-love for The Man of Steel. And if they're always going to revert to type anyway, might as well take a path that does actually allow for stories that actually do explore some new character facets that still play true to the core values of the character re: the recent Superfam stuff.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Ugh, i hate how marvel treats their romances. it makes me lose hope for all relationships.

I think there's only so much you can glean from a tweet. He's not the first one to claim marrying off Superman or Spider-Man changes the character too much, but the fact that Superman's marriage has endured and Spider-Man/Mary Jane still has a lot of support from fans shows that there's only so much he can do. He's in a business where pleasing fans is pretty important and, like it or not, these relationships have a lot of appeal. I would rank Kitty/Colossus as one of the top five romances in X-men. I think their marriage has more staying power than most. That's not to say Marvel won't attempt to undermine it, but certain characters always seem to find each other. Kitty/Colossus is one of them.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

He’s also said Colossus is awful and that Kitty deserves better.

That's why no one should takes seriously marriages in comics.
    It's only a matter of time before one of them dies, betrays the other or sells his marriage to a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Wow nice art by Mcniven ! I can't wait for this mini.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    That's why no one should takes seriously marriages in comics.
    It's only a matter of time before one of them dies, betrays the other or sells his marriage to a demon.
    Not just marriage, but relationships in general. They start off good, fun, and nice. Then one or both of the characters becomes a bastard, then all they do is betray, fight, trying to kill, or bring out the absolute worst in each other.

Being a fan of a pairing is a double-edged sword. You love when it's good, and you want more of that. Then it becomes bad, and that's all you ever get of it 98% of the time once it goes there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Not just marriage, but relationships in general. They start off good, fun, and nice. Then one or both of the characters becomes a bastard, then all they do is betray, fight, trying to kill, or bring out the absolute worst in each other.

Being a fan of a pairing is a double-edged sword. You love when it's good, and you want more of that. Then it becomes bad, and that's all you ever get of it 98% of the time once it goes there.
    Sam and Bernie in Death Vigil should be the blueprint for writing comic book relationships, because their conflicts work regardless of their status. If you've never read DV, it was pretty brilliant; you don't find out they're actually together until the last issue, so what appears to be ship teasing is actually Sejic dancing around the fact they've already hooked up before the main plot kicks off. And it actually makes them read even MORE like a couple since it lets the characters just BE without having to hammer it home. Their squabbles throughout the book therefore work on multiple levels.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-13-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Truth and all that remains in the end are the fans arguing who is the worst or who betrayed first .

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Truth and all that remains in the end are the fans arguing who is the worst or who betrayed first .
    Though some do love the toxic dynamic. Look at how Spike x Buffy is more popular than Buffy with Angel or Riley. Spuffy had numerous consent violations and an outright attempted rape, but tons love it as a more mature relationship than naive first-love Angel or boring Riley. Then again, most Spuffy shippers are not well, and only ship them because they love Spike and want him to "get her." I mean takes a lot to have a man emotionally abusing a PTSD'd woman, then trying to rape her, and have his fans seeing him as the victim in the relationship. lol

So I guess it's just us in the minority with the problem. We don't want toxic ships, but it's our fault for not getting with the program I guess.

I am good with relationship drama. But some drama vs. completely toxic &/or damaging for both characters is 2 different things. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-13-2018 at 07:45 AM.