Page 350 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 2503003403463473483493503513523533543604004508501350 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 22277

There never was another Dani. It was Forge in really godlike cosplay.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Forge wanted to try out the braid.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    maybe there's a reason dani is not there... she maybe is in uncanny more often than prissioner
    What I find interesting is that Dany isn't on that cover, but then Unveil is. Unveil, or Apocalypse's sex cult drug lady, is a new character, meaning that Nate had to have made her.

But she's on the cover. So does this mean that these people in this world are real people and not just creations Nate made?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    What I find interesting is that Dany isn't on that cover, but then Unveil is. Unveil, or Apocalypse's sex cult drug lady, is a new character, meaning that Nate had to have made her.

But she's on the cover. So does this mean that these people in this world are real people and not just creations Nate made?
    Covers mean very little.

Some characters are on covers that aren't in the books.
    Some characters don't have the same designs on covers as they do in the books
    Some covers show events that don't take place in the book.
    etc.

Best not to put much stock on a cover that's mainly made to look good & have people wanna buy the book. Regardless of what's happening on the inside. lol

Far as the other mutants in Nate's world. The X-Men got trapped there. No reason to think he didn't nab some other mutants who have also been stuck there. In the end, they may all go free with the X-Men having some new allies that stick around.

Extraordinary Member

The issue with Danni is that we know she's also in the WotR with the other New Mutants. And we don't see her at the beachside confrontation with Nate.

And we've been told by the writer that not everything is as it appears.

This has led to a lot of us wondering which characters are plants by Nate and which are real. It's getting trippy.

But good point that some of these mutants might have abducted. We know that he was doing that already.

It might not have been Nate doing all the abductions. Legion could have done it, too, and then there are all his personalities...

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    maybe there's a reason dani is not there... she maybe is in uncanny more often than prissioner
    Real talk: did everyone forget Dead Souls existed?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Real talk: did everyone forget Dead Souls existed?
    I've been trying but there just isn't enough alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Love the art style here. Like the original Age of Apocalypse, Age of X-Man has really done a lot to give each character their own unique look. I think that's necessary for a functioning AU. While they may not be as iconic as the original AOA, I think they've done plenty to stand out.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

DzPk6-NUwAAld66.jpg
    WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (of 3)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    Sabretooth, tired of being the X-Men’s pet, is back to his bloodthirsty ways once again. Now, joined by Malekith’s forces, he’s determined to make the X-Men bleed for him…
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-12-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Love the art style here. Like the original Age of Apocalypse, Age of X-Man has really done a lot to give each character their own unique look. I think that's necessary for a functioning AU. While they may not be as iconic as the original AOA, I think they've done plenty to stand out.
    Not Kitty. Her look is so basic and the only thing different with her is that she now has long hair which has been how she has traditionally been drawn

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not Kitty. Her look is so basic and the only thing different with her is that she now has long hair which has been how she has traditionally been drawn
    She's sort of a hard character to make super distint, isn't she? She doesn't have, like, ONE look.

And given that this team is made up of a bunch of random people, I don't think they have enough money to get real costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    DzPk6-NUwAAld66.jpg
    WAR OF THE REALMS: UNCANNY X-MEN #2 (of 3)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by DAVID YARDIN
    Sabretooth, tired of being the X-Men’s pet, is back to his bloodthirsty ways once again. Now, joined by Malekith’s forces, he’s determined to make the X-Men bleed for him…
    I thought Creed was Old Man Logan for a second there .
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It would probably help if they brought back the ponytail.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know about a ponytail. I like the more mature look, but they could have added a hat or something.

Dazzler and Eye Boy look so cool and she's so drab by comparison.

Also, why the **** does Eye Boy look so cool? Because he looks so cool in this!

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The problem with Kitty's design is that her hair is straight AND not in a ponytail. Which is, admittedly, Cassaday or LaRocca's fault. But she'd be more identifiable as Kitty if she looked like... well... Shadowcat.

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey