Page 859 of 1455 FirstFirst ... 3597598098498558568578588598608618628638699099591359 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,885 of 21811
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Isn't Shinobi Asian? How can Leland and Lourdes have an Asian child?
    Forgot about that. So it rules out Lourdes as the mother. Still on Harry being the dad

While I don't know if Duggan might go there, tbh I think it makes more sense for Shaw to be his dad. Shinobi just looks nothing like Leland, though genetics can definitely be weird ig.

It varies from artist to artist but he definitely passes as Shaw's son. I think Emma was just messing with Sebastian.

The shock that Shinobi's mother had an affair with Leland of all people, then passed off the resultant kid as Shaw's is just the insult to injury Shaw deserves right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think artist drawing in cameos in backgrounds is being taken as canon. Its not consistent with what TPTB are saying which the solicit for this book is reinforcing. No prize answer for Changeling is that he was brought back via some other method not specific to The Five and Cerebro i
    Everybody talks about Thunderbird but wasn't Changeling the first (unofficial) X-Man to die? He was standing in for Xavier and never broke cover even when he died. I'd say Xavier owed Changeling and brought him to the front of the resurrection line.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    While I don't know if Duggan might go there, tbh I think it makes more sense for Shaw to be his dad. Shinobi just looks nothing like Leland, though genetics can definitely be weird ig.

It varies from artist to artist but he definitely passes as Shaw's son. I think Emma was just messing with Sebastian.
    Is that Zuzha Yu behind Sebastian??
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Wait if thats Lourdes Chantel and Harry lenand, we don't know shinob mother, and his powers are similar to harry's...... are Harry and Lourdes his real parents ?
    I have been waiting on this since a few months ago someone on this board had mentioned her in regard to Shaw. I think they had got a response or something but it was awhile ago. Looking forward to this, i went and looked her up around that time, i think there was even a debate on whether she could be brought back by some because of cerebro and when it was created so this defintely will be interesting. Can any mutant be brought back now. I'm thinking the limit may be any mutant who has had their conscious touched. But then again surely there could be a mutant who can access the traditional afterlife and if theoretically a telepath can upload from that consciousness, it would be the same in theory,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm gonna pretend to be hype eventhough IDK who this woman is as she died years before I was even in egg but I want to feel included.... So Yayyyyyyyy Lourrrrrdddeeeeeee woooooooooooooo!!!

It just clicked that she may appear during the Gala omg, that would be such a fun appearance tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

My God Lourdes. Can't wait for this.
    Now I want Larry Bodine ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    My God Lourdes. Can't wait for this.
    Now I want Larry Bodine ❤️
    It genuinely made me so happy when I realized he has been or at least will be resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I'm gonna pretend to be hype eventhough IDK who this woman is as she died years before I was even in egg but I want to feel included.... So Yayyyyyyyy Lourrrrrdddeeeeeee woooooooooooooo!!!
    lmao same. This was literally me when the cover dropped.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think artist drawing in cameos in backgrounds is being taken as canon. Its not consistent with what TPTB are saying which the solicit for this book is reinforcing. No prize answer for Changeling is that he was brought back via some other method not specific to The Five and Cerebro i
    We know how Changeling was brought back. He was buried at the Xavier Estate and was reaniamted during Necrosha during which Cerebro copied his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Isn't Shinobi Asian? How can Leland and Lourdes have an Asian child?
    Lourdes isn't Shinobi's mother, who was still alive at least as far as the summit that Shinobi had with Matsuo, the Dragon Clan dude and Lord Nyorin (I think) that the Mandarin didn't attend.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    We know how Changeling was brought back. He was buried at the Xavier Estate and was reaniamted during Necrosha during which Cerebro copied his mind.
    Just wondering if that is in a book or not. I did see an editor tweet about that, which is fine and all, but if it is not in a book it is just comes off as "if it bugs you, pretend this happened".

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    lmao same. This was literally me when the cover dropped.
    Lmao right all these people hyping up some broad who died in the 1900's I'm over here not understanding.
    Last edited by Journey; 04-20-2021 at 09:11 PM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    Finally a european mutant! And Spanish !
    Aren't Empath and Fabian Cortez Spanish mutants? And doesn't Fabian have a sister in need of resurrection?
    My flag is bacon.

Lourdes is a very obscure character, especially if you never checked out the Classic X-Men issues, but she is essentially a blank slate. Duggan (and other current writers) can do some interesting things with her.