Page 927 of 1443 FirstFirst ... 42782787791792392492592692792892993093193797710271427 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 21640

Emma will probably just be add to Moira/Xavier/Erik secret and make her own separate moves for mutants that could get out of hand cause she feels anything humans do as a threat.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Are we supposed to believe that Emma is any threat to Xavier and Magneto? I swear they better not job Charles and Erik to make Emma look badass or something.
    Of course she could be. And so is Mystique.

Xavier and Magneto are not immortal gods you know, they can be taken down in various ways, that does not necessarily mean overpowering them in fair and open combat.

That said, it's just a cover and probably does not mean what many seems to believe.

Bit misogynistic expecting Emma to take the council's helmets to the dry cleaners just because she's a woman.

I do wonder how Emma's power dampener gun and flying saucer are going to come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy! View Post
    I do wonder how Emma's power dampener gun and flying saucer are going to come into play.
    Are they supposed to come into play? Havent seen those items so time tbh haha
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Are we supposed to believe that Emma is any threat to Xavier and Magneto? I swear they better not job Charles and Erik to make Emma look badass or something.
    Sounds like your imagining an actual fight between the three of them, which I doubt is going to happen. It’s going to be more of a power struggle involving a lot of blackmail and manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Secrets. Lies. They have a way of coming out when you least expect them. Fuego

'Inferno' #2 by Jonathan Hickman and @St3Caselli
    will shake Krakoa to its foundation. Cover by @JeromeAOpena
    IS COMMIIINNNNNG!

House of Frost !

Emma will be the president of Krakia when the year ends.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Secrets. Lies. They have a way of coming out when you least expect them. Fuego

'Inferno' #2 by Jonathan Hickman and @St3Caselli
    will shake Krakoa to its foundation. Cover by @JeromeAOpena
    The Legendary Mother Emma of The Iconic House of Frost is coming to save the day!
    Last edited by GeneTitan; 07-20-2021 at 08:43 AM.
    Mutant and Proud!

With Seven To Eternity (finally) done in August, what are the chances we get Opena on an arc of X-Men or something? I know he's a deliberate artist so he can't do a monthly, but I'd take a mini or a four-issue arc with him any day. Just imagine if he and Larraz traded off the main title!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Of course she could be. And so is Mystique.

Xavier and Magneto are not immortal gods you know, they can be taken down in various ways, that does not necessarily mean overpowering them in fair and open combat.

That said, it's just a cover and probably does not mean what many seems to believe.
    No they are not gods, but they are essentially immortal now just like every mutant on earth. However they had decades to prepare for this, planning for every possible senerio that could derail their plans. Surely when they invited all mutants to Krakoa they must have been prepared for any treachery, power grab or coup that may arise. The idea that decades of careful planning and preparation will be undone by Mystique or Emma is BS. It amazes me how so many people love Krakoa and wants it to be permanent but treat the creators of Krakoa with such disdain. People are salivating to see Xavier and Magneto fall; and for what, not telling everyone about Moira and mutantkind's possible future. But the thing is if Xavier, Magneto and Moira do fall what is mutantkind's plan to save themselves, what will Emma/Mystique/ect.. do to save mutants. Some just want Xavier and Magneto gone because they think they are arrogant but they are not thinking of the long-term. Without Xavier, Mags and Moira mutantkind is thoroughly screwed. Krakoa which all mutants currently enjoy is a direct result of their actions to save mutants, so is the resurrection protocols. But they get no credit for that, it's all scorn to the point that many are rooting for Mystique of all people, it's madness. In my eyes Xavier, Magneto and Moira are the heroes of the Krakoa era. It's because of their actions that Moira's tenth life may not turn out like the previous nine.

No they are not gods, but they are essentially immortal now just like every mutant on earth. However they had decades to prepare for this, planning for every possible senerio that could derail their plans. Surely when they invited all mutants to Krakoa they must have been prepared for any treachery, power grab or coup that may arise. The idea that decades of careful planning and preparation will be undone by Mystique or Emma is BS. It amazes me how so many people love Krakoa and wants it to be permanent but treat the creators of Krakoa with such disdain. People are salivating to see Xavier and Magneto fall; and for what, not telling everyone about Moira and mutantkind's possible future. But the thing is if Xavier, Magneto and Moira do fall what is mutantkind's plan to save themselves, what will Emma/Mystique/ect.. do to save mutants. Some just want Xavier and Magneto gone because they think they are arrogant but they are not thinking of the long-term. Without Xavier, Mags and Moira mutantkind is thoroughly screwed. Krakoa which all mutants currently enjoy is a direct result of their actions to save mutants, so is the resurrection protocols. But they get no credit for that, it's all scorn to the point that many are rooting for Mystique of all people, it's madness. In my eyes Xavier, Magneto and Moira are the heroes of the Krakoa era. It's because of their actions that Moira's tenth life may not turn out like the previous nine.
    Just to clarify here. I think it's less that anyone here wants to see Krakoa fall (we know some people here do) or that we don't get the merits of what Xavier, Erik and Moira did here, it has been primarily positive. But this is a story. And want to be entertain. Xavier and Mags have purposely done things against Moira's wishes as implied by the end of HoX/PoX. And whenever characters keep secrets in a story it's not that crazy to assume that it will blow up in their face and we're merely very eager to see the outcome. I just think it will be fun to see.

That being said, it's all just fun speculation. Obviously there's no way to know what's going to happen one way or another.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bkart1978 View Post
    With Seven To Eternity (finally) done in August, what are the chances we get Opena on an arc of X-Men or something? I know he's a deliberate artist so he can't do a monthly, but I'd take a mini or a four-issue arc with him any day. Just imagine if he and Larraz traded off the main title!
    Absolutely ZERO, how long have we been waiting for the final issue of Seven To Eternity?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    IS COMMIIINNNNNG!

House of Frost !

You know what lol I had this exact thought last night. That after Inferno the goverment of Krakoa was gonna be restructured we already had Emma hinting that the QC was gonna be temporary so I really wouldn't be surprised if she ends up setting yourself up as president or something similar when the smoke clears.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    IS COMMIIINNNNNG!

House of Frost !

And by the irony of fate Emma is expelled and killed from Krakoa for knowing the truth

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp.
    It's most likely Emma "dragging and ripping" them new ones for keeping Moira and her history(ies) and intentions (and the no precogs clause) a secret from everyone, but mainly from the QC. And because they couldn't trust anyone with the full truth, Mystique has gone rogue.

I can't wait!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!