Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    thats the one teaser image that has me hyped the most, looks like we see Xavier, Exodus and two other mutants fighting against the Uni-Mind...
    On first glance, they look like Jean and Emma to me.
    I think what's going on here is that the psychic mutants are astral projecting to form a collective construct of their own to try and repel the Uni-Mind.
    EDIT: Though on second thought it looks like they could be Hope and Destiny as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I see a lot people condemning Percy for changing Moira into a cyborg but here we are :|
    Wait, do people really think that Percy came up with robot Moira idea on his own and then the rest of the X-group were forced to expand on that idea?
    It always seemed clear to me that Moira becoming a evil robot was something that the X-group collectively decided was the direction they wanted the character to go in - look at how quickly Duggan and Gillen integrated the Moira XI idea into their stories, FCBD 2022 X-Men (with its identity-stealing Moira) had to have been written late last year in order to meet its publication date.
    They got Hickman to introduce the evil Moira idea in Inferno on his way out (in order to lend it an air of legitimacy) and then Percy executed it the rest of the way in XLoW/XDoW (which was the first X-books event after Inferno).

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    I think what's going on here is that the psychic mutants are astral projecting to form a collective construct of their own to try and repel the Uni-Mind.
    EDIT: Though on second thought it looks like they could be Hope and Destiny as well.

Wait, do people really think that Percy came up with robot Moira idea on his own and then the rest of the X-group were forced to expand on that idea?
    It always seemed clear to me that Moira becoming a evil robot was something that the X-group collectively decided was the direction they wanted the character to go in - look at how quickly Duggan and Gillen integrated the Moira XI idea into their stories, FCBD 2022 X-Men (with its identity-stealing Moira) had to have been written late last year in order to meet its publication date.
    They got Hickman to introduce the evil Moira idea in Inferno on his way out (in order to lend it an air of legitimacy) and then Percy executed it the rest of the way in XLoW/XDoW (which was the first X-books event after Inferno).
    I too thought it was Emma and Jean, it makes sense a little. The top telepaths currently in Krakoa fighting to repel the uni-mind with Xavier and cerebro.

When I looked at them image again I saw Storm and Hope...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

"The Eternal Druig appears to be conspiring with X-Men foe Moira McTaggert in 'Judgment Day'" - Never thought I'd see that uttered...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "The Eternal Druig appears to be conspiring with X-Men foe Moira McTaggert in 'Judgment Day'" - Never thought I'd see that uttered...
    Any why was that so unthinkable to you?

Beautiful!

Professor X and Cerebro face off against the Eternals' Uni-Mind in 'Judgment Day'
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I too thought it was Emma and Jean, it makes sense a little. The top telepaths currently in Krakoa fighting to repel the uni-mind with Xavier and cerebro.

When I looked at them image again I saw Storm and Hope...
    It looks like Emma, Exodus and Jean which makes sense as they are the top-tier psis along with Xavier.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It looks like Emma, Exodus and Jean which makes sense as they are the top-tier psis along with Xavier.
    That page is so friggin sick!

wow. art-wise we are in for a treat!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Not according to some folks who claim he stole everything from Rogue (along with being called something NOT proper to repeat) and Duggan was ORDERED to use him. Along with him needing to go back to being Z list and in limbo.

Sunfire fans have every RIGHT to be mad.

Not folks who have been in books as a lead or co-lead and has plenty of merchandise for over the 20 years that Synch was NOT around.

This is not the first time a character has been given little to do in a book and a lot of time NOBODY blamed another character they looked at the writer.

If there is an issue with how Storm looks-they falls at the feet of the editor.

They are the ones who inform the artist of needed corrections. If artists are missing that eye design-might need to look at all the merchandise that has ALSO ignored those eyes. Along with colorists who mess up her eye color.

Professor X and Cerebro face off against the Eternals' Uni-Mind in 'Judgment Day'

Druig consults Uranos, the Eternals' genocidal ancestor, in 'Judgment Day' | CREDIT: VALERIO SCHITI AND MARTE

The Eternal Druig appears to be conspiring with X-Men foe Moira McTaggert in 'Judgment Day'

https://ew.com/books/judgment-day-ki...vel-crossover/
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Uni-Mind vs Cerebro? That can be cool.
    thats the one teaser image that has me hyped the most, looks like we see Xavier, Exodus and two other mutants fighting against the Uni-Mind...like even if the story falls to ****, at least we know the art will be AMAZING
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That page is so friggin sick!

I agree with ALL OF THIS!!! I freaking LOVE psychic fights, the idea that the top psychics are facing the Uni-mind is too cool. I hope they aren't jobbed out but it seems to me their astral forms are being forced out of their bodies?

The astral fight looks class. Hope we get to see a super snarky Emma

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    The other writers should just ignore it, but it seems they’re too nice. Maybe Logan will bring his surfboard to the fight too.
    Yeah they should 'ignore' it for the sake how easily they bought back Robo Moira right after the event for another X vs X event. Almost too too nice huh...
    Last edited by Vishop; 06-29-2022 at 07:26 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post

Why don't you just look at the poster who just mentioned before you?

Carol choking Jean is the content I didn't know I needed.

Ikaris' arms...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer