Page 583 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 834835335735795805815825835845855865875936336831083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 22043

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Is that a mass grave on the second page?
    I don't see any bodies. My guess is that a mutant drove off a bridge and they're investigating to find a body

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

I think I may actually give X-Factor a try for Rachel. The covers have been great. She looks great. I hope she gets some of her teeth back. I admit that X-Force cover looks great too and I'm tempted to pick it up just for Colossus but its kinda too many issues in. I need something new with the big guy though, since he been mostly just Kittys love interest for the last couple of years. No interest in young hipster Cable and I'm still split on Children of the Atom.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Is the Giant Size Nightcrawler team just going to be white people? 3 of them blondes?
    Yeah, I was hoping to see Synch. And many thought Trinary would show up. Could do better. Though, maybe more mutants will show up later.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 03-01-2020 at 08:37 PM.

X-Force #9
    Finally Wolverine and Quentin return to X-Force

BANNED

I love that Vulcan is bringing Petra & Sway back to the Summer House to get sloshed. They would have gone through the Resurrection protocols together, but they're coming into an entirely different world compared to the one they died in.

Don't those Gen Xers have a pod home they can crawl back to????
    Holding out for a full Gen X reunion. Jono & Mondo have just been along for the ride w/ the NM so far. It'd be nice if they were reunited on panel with their former classmates.

Nightcrawler, Magik, Cypher, Eye-Boy, & Lockheed look like the crew starring in Giant Size Nightcrawler. I wonder how Prestige and Thunderbird will play into this.
    Bit of a letdown honestly. It'd be nice to be seeing characters not already getting decent coverage across the X-Line. Magik (in her anime outfit) is already appearing in New Mutants, X-Men, Empyre X-Men & X of Swords. Lockheed has Marauders. And Eye-Boy is apart of the upcoming X-Factor. When it comes to the Giant-Size X-Men issues it seems it was almost entirely up to the artist based on who they wanted to draw, so Alan Davis having this selection isn't particularly surprising. It would have been really nice to see Abyss, Banshee, Kylun, Meggan, Trance or Trinary. We might yet get another book and/or more of a spotlight on Kurt and his new religion so maybe they'll be characters that appear there.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Is that Bobby or Husk on the Cable cover?
    I figure it's one of the Cuckoos in their diamond form. Presumably whichever one of the Five-in-One he's dating at the time.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I love that Vulcan is bringing Petra & Sway back to the Summer House to get sloshed. They would have gone through the Resurrection protocols together, but they're coming into an entirely different world compared to the one they died in.

Holding out for a full Gen X reunion. Jono & Mondo have just been along for the ride w/ the NM so far. It'd be nice if they were reunited on panel with their former classmates.

Bit of a letdown honestly. It'd be nice to be seeing characters not already getting decent coverage across the X-Line. Magik (in her anime outfit) is already appearing in New Mutants, X-Men, Empyre X-Men & X of Swords. Lockheed has Marauders. And Eye-Boy is apart of the upcoming X-Factor. When it comes to the Giant-Size X-Men issues it seems it was almost entirely up to the artist based on who they wanted to draw, so Alan Davis having this selection isn't particularly surprising. It would have been really nice to see Abyss, Banshee, Kylun, Meggan, Trance or Trinary. We might yet get another book and/or more of a spotlight on Kurt and his new religion so maybe they'll be characters that appear there.

I figure it's one of the Cuckoos in their diamond form. Presumably whichever one of the Five-in-One he's dating at the time.
    The Cuckoos can go diamond? Since when?

Phoenix Warsong I guess

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    The Cuckoos can go diamond? Since when?
    Three of them once trapped a shard of the Phoenix inside of their hearts which had become permanently diamond.

Comics!

Looks like there was a hell of a party. I'd totally read a one-shot about the Summers brothers partying on their fancy moon base.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

81Hjb0NM2FL.jpg

a HOX variant cover for France. will be released next month

That's pretty nice. Looks like an album cover. Ha.

Mags on guitar, X on drums, Wolvie on bass, Storm putting Beyonce to shame.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Very nice art. It does look like an album cover.

Quote Originally Posted by razzmatazz360 View Post
    81Hjb0NM2FL.jpg

a HOX variant cover for France. will be released next month
    They love La Reine Storm in France~
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!