Page 738 of 772 FirstFirst ... 238638688728734735736737738739740741742748 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 11579
  1. #11056
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,678

    Default

    While I understand that this is just how the creative side is managed now...I still find switching artists in and out irregularly to be very irksome. Just find two regular artists and stick with them, bloody hell!
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  2. #11057
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    While I understand that this is just how the creative side is managed now...I still find switching artists in and out irregularly to be very irksome. Just find two regular artists and stick with them, bloody hell!
    Well, in all fairness, Yu chose to leave the book.

  3. #11058
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,678

    Default

    Yupp. I know.
    I was speaking in general terms as to how the artists are changed seemingly haphazardly without thought to consistency.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  4. #11059
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    I’m probably in the minority but as long as the art is good I don’t mind artists switching in and out. As long as the style is similar. Like you can’t go from Alex Ross to Joe Madeira (sp?)
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  5. #11060
    Fantastic Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Well, in all fairness, Yu chose to leave the book.
    Do we know why ho chose to leave?

  6. #11061
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    WOW...love the look.
    Try Jesus. Don't try me...cause I throw hands. https://youtu.be/zFU0PTsykeU

  7. #11062
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,678

    Default

    I believe it was to focus more on non-Marvel projects and just doing Marvel covers...but don't quote me on that.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  8. #11063
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Do we know why ho chose to leave?
    He's just taking a hiatus from interiors in general.

  9. #11064
    Extraordinary Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    5,101

    Default

    Sadly, the pace that comics require today is often too much for interior artists. They end up exhausted.

  10. #11065
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,747

    Default

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Demonpupp...84419638665216

    https://mobile.twitter.com/Demonpupp...04645696643072

    8CD85408-F67E-4A1F-A465-AE72D346B8F0.jpg47F74E08-61A8-4994-8723-CA623E17B43E.jpg

    He’s also confirmed that Adelso Corona will be inking his pencils. Thus far, Corona’s only work at Marvel has been inking Rob Liefeld’s pencils.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Sadly, the pace that comics require today is often too much for interior artists. They end up exhausted.
    That, and it’s a worse pay rate than covers. Any big name artist who still does interiors is doing it for themselves as much as anything.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 10-24-2020 at 03:25 PM.

  11. #11066
    Fantastic Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    415

    Default

    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/26/x-...rds-weeks-5-6/
    Some new arts and a big announcement tomorrow. Moira book? A new handbook?

    "I actually also have another thing I can tease, which is fans who have been fans of X-Men for a long time, or just fans who are fans of the long history of X-Men–there is actually a big announcement coming up tomorrow, Tuesday, that I think a lot of you will be excited about. So keep an eye open for that as well. So Tuesday, a big, big, big thing that I think people will like, and Wednesday, Stasis–a turning point in the series." - Jordan

  12. #11067
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,730

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/26/x-...rds-weeks-5-6/
    Some new arts and a big announcement tomorrow. Moira book? A new handbook?

    "I actually also have another thing I can tease, which is fans who have been fans of X-Men for a long time, or just fans who are fans of the long history of X-Men–there is actually a big announcement coming up tomorrow, Tuesday, that I think a lot of you will be excited about. So keep an eye open for that as well. So Tuesday, a big, big, big thing that I think people will like, and Wednesday, Stasis–a turning point in the series." - Jordan
    Maybe they’re letting Claremont write a one pager for the Christmas special.

  13. #11068
    Astonishing Member ChronoRogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe they’re letting Claremont write a one pager for the Christmas special.
    lol... that's kinda sad but I don't know if I trust CC to write a book after Forever and Excalibur.

  14. #11069
    Fantastic Member Alex.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Maybe they’re letting Claremont write a one pager for the Christmas special.
    Maybe he's the writer for the Moira book?

  15. #11070
    Mighty Member Ra-El's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Maybe he's the writer for the Moira book?
    Then Moira dies again and Forever becomes the main continuity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •