From Josh Cassara’s twitter

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

Hmm, interesting. On the one hand, we KNOW that Apocalypse and his family were originally directly linked to the upcoming conflict with the Children of the Vault, since Omega Sentinel specified that they returned to fight the COTV during her exposition in Inferno.

So there's a high probability they're going to make an appearance in the Children of the Vault arc that's coming up in Duggan's X-Men.

BUT we also know that things have already changed from the past history Omega Sentinel referenced, given the events of Inferno and she herself changed things in some ways.....

So it could also be a red herring and that drawing is just from another vision/flashback scene of that alternate future where they came back to help fight the COTV, rather than because they actually are.

I could see it going either way. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make their return in that arc, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Marvel still wants to pad out their return and put it off a bit longer.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    This is so funny to me, has Wolverine even worked with the X-men team since it's inception? Gotta make sales I guess, so forced obligatory Wolverine appearance!
    FYI these two have already met before in Ms Marvel.

Ms. Marvel #6.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    From Josh Cassara’s twitter

Nice. Looking forward to this.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

As usuall, United Kingdom is the only european country

Just like New York is the only U.S. state.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Big Xaddy Blue is bout to Fock Uranus and de Celestials UP!!!! (I hope)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Hmm, interesting. On the one hand, we KNOW that Apocalypse and his family were originally directly linked to the upcoming conflict with the Children of the Vault, since Omega Sentinel specified that they returned to fight the COTV during her exposition in Inferno.

So there's a high probability they're going to make an appearance in the Children of the Vault arc that's coming up in Duggan's X-Men.

BUT we also know that things have already changed from the past history Omega Sentinel referenced, given the events of Inferno and she herself changed things in some ways.....

So it could also be a red herring and that drawing is just from another vision/flashback scene of that alternate future where they came back to help fight the COTV, rather than because they actually are.

I could see it going either way. I wouldn't be surprised to see them make their return in that arc, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Marvel still wants to pad out their return and put it off a bit longer.
    Dammit...I forgot about that CotV Cassara issue coming up...So no o--[A]--o vs Celestial showdown, den....sssssttttttteeeeeuuuuuppppppppssssssssss.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

either mutants directly descended from deviants or mutants directly descended from eternals

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    either mutants directly descended from deviants or mutants directly descended from eternals
    Not Wolverine. Or Sabretooth. They descended from wolves. LOL.

But somehow I feel like this event is going to make that story somehow less dumb by comparison as they shoehorn the mutants’ origins into that of the deviants somehow.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Not Wolverine. Or Sabretooth. They descended from wolves. LOL.

But somehow I feel like this event is going to make that story somehow less dumb by comparison as they shoehorn the mutants’ origins into that of the deviants somehow.
    Another reason to ignore anything Loeb ever wrote. lol Especially the ancient feud over the blondes & brunettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Another reason to ignore anything Loeb ever wrote. lol Especially the ancient feud over the blondes & brunettes.
    That $#!t was hilarious. So dumb. Lol.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That $#!t was hilarious. So dumb. Lol.
    Idk what was worse. That of Romulus. lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    As usuall, United Kingdom is the only european country
    I wonder if someone made a list of countries which have not yet produced any named mutant character?

Like is there a mutant from Slovakia or Ecuador (this being general not just less frequently referenced european countries)?

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    I wonder if someone made a list of countries which have not yet produced any named mutant character?

Like is there a mutant from Slovakia or Ecuador (this being general not just less frequently referenced european countries)?
    Justice isn't from Slovakia, but he's Slovakian. I don't think Ecuador has any named mutants, and neither does Turkey. Portugal has nothing.

We also don't have any mutants from Aqiria, Trebecistan, Carnelia and Carpasia, but they might not count since they're fictional countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.