Page 1436 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 43693613361386142614321433143414351436143714381439144014461486 ... LastLast
Results 21,526 to 21,540 of 22327

Its too basic and looks more like regular clothes and not a costume. It looks like shes going clubbing in Miami

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its too basic and looks more like regular clothes and not a costume. It looks like shes going clubbing in Miami
    And yet the Wolverine2.0 costume arguably isn't working for her either because it just deludes her own stand alone identity and character design.

Which means as long as they stubbornly try to make her happen as Wolverine, despite that it doesn't seem to work because the ever loyal Wolverine comic fans only seem to accept the original as such, they are wasting time that could have been spend trying to find "the" new look for her.

At this point it feels like it's up to the next proper animated adaptation to create something new for her, which the comics will then hastily try to copy.
    Last edited by Grunty; 03-11-2024 at 04:41 PM.

I liked her leather outfit a lot, but I'm partial to the damn Fortnite look.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I actually think it makes a lot of sense for the character.

She was raised to be an assassin, often on missions requiring her to be seductive / attractive to her targets while hiding her identity as a dangerous weapon.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I actually think it makes a lot of sense for the character.

She was raised to be an assassin, often on missions requiring her to be seductive / attractive to her targets while hiding her identity as a dangerous weapon.
    Yeah a "hide in plain sight" sort of thing.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Stephen Segovia variant cover for Deadpool (Vol. 10) #1…

… I wonder if Wolverine is actually guest-starring or this is just a variant cover that I shouldn’t read too much into?
    Wow! The is the best Deadpool has looked design-wise in years. Serious & a bit gritty. Nothing goofy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    And yet the Wolverine2.0 costume arguably isn't working for her either because it just deludes her own stand alone identity and character design.

Which means as long as they stubbornly try to make her happen as Wolverine, despite that it doesn't seem to work because the ever loyal Wolverine comic fans only seem to accept the original as such, they are wasting time that could have been spend trying to find "the" new look for her.

At this point it feels like it's up to the next proper animated adaptation to create something new for her, which the comics will then hastily try to copy.
    She's had good costumes that werent Wolverine base like her X-Force look

and the splash of yellow that Talon had was good

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I liked her leather outfit a lot, but I'm partial to the damn Fortnite look.
    She's had good costumes that werent Wolverine base like her X-Force look

*pictures*

and the splash of yellow that Talon had was good

*pictures*
    Agreed on the first two being solid designs, albeit it seems none of them were "it" for the character or able to replace the "casual wear" one in terms of general popularity and association with the character. Still worth to look back on when trying to find the next costume for her, if the Wolverine 2.0 attempt might be finaly dropped

The last one though isn't working in my opinion, neither from the colors nor the general design.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Wow! The is the best Deadpool has looked design-wise in years. Serious & a bit gritty. Nothing goofy.
    Perhaps because it evokes reminiscence to the more menancing Joe Kelly version?
    Last edited by Grunty; 03-12-2024 at 05:49 AM.

I hate Laura wearing Wolverine's mask.

She looks so much better with her hair down.

Underrated but I also liked her ANX suit

Underrated but I also liked her ANX suit

That is one of her better looks.

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/03/12/ex...-blood-hunt-2/

Courtesy of Marvel Comics, AIPT can exclusively reveal the cover art and solicitation for Wolverine: Blood Hunt #2.

FIGHTING FANGS WITH FANGS!

WOLVERINE is up to his claws in vampires, but luckily he gets a little help from his friends! LOUISE, the vampire-hunting vampire of the NIGHTGUARD, and LOGAN cut their way through vamps to bring the fight to their leader – and you’ll NEVER GUESS who it is! But can Louise control her vampiric tendencies to save the day, or is every step closer to their enemy a step closer to disaster?

WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT #2 (of 4)
    Writer: TOM WALTZ
    Artist: JUAN JOSÉ RYP
    Cover by BEN HARVEY
    Release Date: On Sale 6/19
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I feel like Louise needs a codename. Or maybe not. Just keep on kicking vamp ass as just plain “Louise”. Ha.

Looks fun though. I’m buying.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Didn't Wolverine hook up with a vampire hunting chick in Percy's run ?