Page 1446 of 1489 FirstFirst ... 4469461346139614361442144314441445144614471448144914501456 ... LastLast
Results 21,676 to 21,690 of 22322

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Just saw some speculation on Reddit that Natsu is a version of Cyclops. She has the “one-eye”, her hidden eye is bright red, and Natsu translates to “summer”.

Also Mori could be a version of Molly Hayes.
    Ugh... I feel suddenly less hyped. There is not need for race-swaped Cykes or "Baka Rouge" while so many japanese mutants are available. There is even a legit japanese Wolverine named Akihiro, if they really need to go there.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Ugh... I feel suddenly less hyped. There is not need for race-swaped Cykes or "Baka Rouge" while so many japanese mutants are available. There is even a legit japanese Wolverine named Akihiro, if they really need to go there.
    Don't worry, we'll get Laura .

In before this turns into a "Cute Girls do Cute Mutant Stuff" book.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    ROGUE. ROGUE.

Rouge is the bat woman of Sonic. jeeez.
    There's also a DC comics supervillain named Rouge... she mostly annoys the Teen Titans I think?

Astonishing Member

Rogue is on the cover for issue 4. I’m wondering if she’ll be reinterpreted as a Japanese character or if the series will start becoming more global with her inclusion.
    It seems more likely that she is going to be a foreigner who wound up in japan similar to Maystorm.

Considering that she isn't wearing anything close to a school uniform on the cover, chances are she isn't a student at all. Which means a lot of possibilities how and why she is there.

Just saw some speculation on Reddit that Natsu is a version of Cyclops. She has the “one-eye”, her hidden eye is bright red, and Natsu translates to “summer”.

Also Mori could be a version of Molly Hayes.
    Or Callisto the X-men character who prominently always wears an eyepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Don't worry, we'll get Laura .

In before this turns into a "Cute Girls do Cute Mutant Stuff" book.
    In that case they need Marrow, but with a cute, clumsy and shy personality, including when she uses her powers.

"Did you you just pull a knife out of your back and impale a monster to a wall with it?" "Please don't tell anyone, that's so awkward for me."
    Last edited by Grunty; 03-21-2024 at 05:12 PM.

Ah, so she is wearing the booty shorts again .

Illyana and Marko are getting along swimmingly it seems .

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    There's also a DC comics supervillain named Rouge... she mostly annoys the Teen Titans I think?
    Madame Rouge and she was/is mainly a Doom Patrol villain that did go up against the New Teen Titans because of Beast Boy's connection to both teams. I always thought it was weird that her name isn't Madame Rogue. Sounds more sinister than Rouge.

The new books look fun and well drawn so far. Starting to get a bit excited to see what's up.

Idie also looks closer to her age here than the cover if that's her in the seat.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

IMG_0744.jpg
    I cannot wait to meet her in ultimate universe

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Damn you Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion. I cannot see "WAP" and not think...wet@$$meow.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Marvel Comics Celebrates Its LGBTQIA+ Icons in New Pride Variant Covers
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...l-summers-loki
    Across eight stunning covers on Marvel’s hottest titles, celebrate LGBTQIA+ heroes from throughout the Marvel Universe, including members of the Avengers, the X-Men, and more. Each piece teams up LGBTQIA+ characters with one of their fellow icons, showcasing both the spirit of Pride Month and exemplifying the importance of strong allyship.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This looks like a lot of fun already. I'm here for the Magik and Juggy banter.

Those Alpha Flight suits were perfect, classic and timeless (as opposed to dated). If we see the Baubier twins in the new era I hope they go back to wearing a version of those.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Those Alpha Flight suits were perfect, classic and timeless (as opposed to dated). If we see the Baubier twins in the new era I hope they go back to wearing a version of those.
    I agree although I do love elements of the twins' Krakoan era costumes. But man, those Davi Go covers rock so hard. Northstar is beautiful.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I agree although I do love elements of the twins' Krakoan era costumes. But man, those Davi Go covers rock so hard. Northstar is beautiful.
    And Rachel too. But Spidey's spiderlegs and DD's stick legs are giving me the giggles.