Page 1007 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 7507907957997100310041005100610071008100910101011101710571107 ... LastLast
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 22347

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/14...282661379?s=20

The post above gives us a big spoiler (that many of us have already suspected)

spoilers:
    Mags is leaving the Council
    end of spoilers
    oooh he doesn't seem to be happily leaving it. I would love to see magneto not only be in Red but challenge one of the Arrako mutants and end up on their council or an exchange of seats or something between him and an Arrakian, they should put Tarn on the Krakoa council. lol If Sinister is getting the pit it would almost be a shame not to see Gillen get to write the superior sinister that is Tarn.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

But they are Magnetos kids,the book is only a messenger of a big story .. i think we’ll get a big magneto family story when the new marvel movie hits the cinemas .

i think the pietro in the book was just a fake of wandas magic .
    sorry my english is bad

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    I still stan bagley. I think modern coloring techniques tend to wash away his detail and it can hurt his art and also he benefits from old school inking imo like a towsend but his technique, speed, reliability is hardly matched in the industry. Him and JRJR are like technical geniuses.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/14...282661379?s=20

The post above gives us a big spoiler (that many of us have already suspected)

spoilers:
    Mags is leaving the Council
    end of spoilers
    good I'm happy I hope he's in red

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    oooh he doesn't seem to be happily leaving it. I would love to see magneto not only be in Red but challenge one of the Arrako mutants and end up on their council or an exchange of seats or something between him and an Arrakian, they should put Tarn on the Krakoa council. lol If Sinister is getting the pit it would almost be a shame not to see Gillen get to write the superior sinister that is Tarn.
    A krakoa/arrako exchange would be juicyyyy

Astonishing Member

Inb4 it’s revealed that Charles and Magneto, upset over all the dissenting voices interfering with their vision of the perfect Mutant Country, use Magneto’s leaving to disguise their latest creation, the newest Krakoan ruling council that will operate in secret to manipulate and guide mutants the future. They will call it…the Silent Council.

Not seriously, why was it called the Quiet Council to begin with? I’m sure there was an explanation in HoX/PoX but I’ve forgotten it

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I love the return to red as his colour but I also much preferred the Bachalo? design of his current suit and I'm thinking it would be nice to see it in red instead of black and/or white (the White is my favourite iteration, though)

Also...while he looks angry on that cover I do think he's leaving of his own volition...clearly Destiny and Charles have either out-voted him or he realises that their goals are no longer his (or both) and decides to leave.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    So they're really sticking with Captain K huh
    It has potential, just needs to be executed the right way.

Pretty sure its just Scott anyways.
    Though itd be interesting if the mantle of Cap K cam be passed around.

BANNED

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-22-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Mighty Member

Yay, another new Wolverine comic. I was afraid he was being ignored and rarely used in this new era.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

20211222_094301.jpg
    MAN IN THE BOX!

Professor X promised there would be no prisons on Krakoa. Sabretooth was the first in the hole, but now he welcomes five more mutants to his own private hell. What laws did they break? Are they ready for what they’ll find? No. No, they’re not.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    20211222_094301.jpg
    MAN IN THE BOX!

Professor X promised there would be no prisons on Krakoa. Sabretooth was the first in the hole, but now he welcomes five more mutants to his own private hell. What laws did they break? Are they ready for what they’ll find? No. No, they’re not.
    I wonder if poor Toad will show up in this book?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yay, another new Wolverine comic. I was afraid he was being ignored and rarely used in this new era.
    Spider-Man has dozens of books. What's your point? It's not even an X-Men book

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    20211222_094301.jpg
    MAN IN THE BOX!

Is this five more on top of spoilers:
    Nanny, Orphan Maker, and Toad?
    end of spoilers