Page 1014 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 145149149641004101010111012101310141015101610171018102410641114 ... LastLast
Results 15,196 to 15,210 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    This was posted in Storm's thread, but bringing it here because it's awesome!

Olivier Coipel's variant cover for Marvel's Voices: Legacy #1 (2022)

this storm costume is the gift that keeps on given! (*only her hair piece looks a little weird here)

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    There's a few takeaways from Kieron's interview:
    - Storm, Nightcrawler and probably Colossus won't have much of the focus, since their hands are already full with side stuff. Which does not mean that they won't matter. I don't think this applies to Emma, since I believe Kate will be taking over Marauders and Frost's role there might shrink/disappear.
    - They'll be able to handle characters' age, which is amazing. Hopefully there'll be no excuse to prevent the New X-men Kids (and Generation X) from getting older.
    - Machinations, backstabbing, politcs! I love thesse kind of themes and it makes me excited for this book.
    I'm kind of glad Gillen won't be exploring Storm, his previous comments regarding her have still left a bad taste in my mouth. Plus she needs writers who do understand her opposed to those saddled with her, Ewing will do a great job continuing her focus. And I have no doubt Gillen will do a great job with characters he has more commonalities with.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    This was posted in Storm's thread, but bringing it here because it's awesome!

Olivier Coipel's variant cover for Marvel's Voices: Legacy #1 (2022)

Delicious!

....and Marvel will be like: still not enough Wolverines!

BANNED

Looks cool!!! Is there only one piece?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Welp he sells more than a bunch of X-Men. Even Cyclops one shot with Alex Ross cover was named "X-Men"
    Last edited by Vishop; 01-07-2022 at 09:20 AM.

I love these costume collages Russell has been doing! Am I blind or is Old Man Logan missing?

They have original DOFP older Logan there, but not Millar's modern Old Man Logan.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I love these costume collages Russell has been doing! Am I blind or is Old Man Logan missing?
    Yeah it seems like he isn't there in this cover. That's a bit shame because he did it all just not the one which has been a lot popular last few years

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I LOVE how gorgeous this is but hate that it's Wolverine. He doesn't need any more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    I LOVE how gorgeous this is but hate that it's Wolverine. He doesn't need any more attention.
    I’m as bummed about the three month’s of Percy as anybody but a nice looking variant isn’t gonna hurt anyone. Plus he’s at least the 6th X-character to get one of these.

He really is the best at what he does, though. Storm's my number one, but Logan is a solid number two. Dauterman has done a great job on all of these character studies, but this one might be the best yet. Weapon X and leather daddy Logan so central in the composition really encapsulates his animal magnetism.

Seriously, they have built him up so much that none of the other X-Men can really be utilized. But he sells so what are ya gonna do?

Original art from Coipel's Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Seriously, they have built him up so much that none of the other X-Men can really be utilized. But he sells so what are ya gonna do?
    They built up other characters, alot of folks just seems to like Logan though. Phoenix Saga, Dark Phoenix Saga, Inferno, Fall of the Mutants, X-tinction Agenda, X-Cutioner's Song, Age of Apocalypse, Messiah Complex... these are major X-Men storylines where Logan didn't have a major role and was as much a side character as anybody else. If one were to read these stories, one would assume characters like Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Cable were way more important and popular because these stories built them up to be.