Page 1026 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 265269269761016102210231024102510261027102810291030103610761126 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,390 of 22342
    Mighty Member

Great variant! I get a bit confused still with the ORCHIS-related villains so the variant card somehow makes him standout and seem more legit, lol. They should make an upgraded edition to collect. And his powers did make me think of Cyclops? Almost like that sets up a showdown btw the two.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

X-MEN 9 WERNECK TRADING CARD VARIANT
    So we still haven't gotten Laura's stats but they've gone right to releasing the villain's?

Did we ever get an image of Synch's card? The data portion?

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Great variant! I get a bit confused still with the ORCHIS-related villains so the variant card somehow makes him standout and seem more legit, lol. They should make an upgraded edition to collect. And his powers did make me think of Cyclops? Almost like that sets up a showdown btw the two.
    Yeah, Feilong has been experimenting on himself and was shown using ruby quartz. I wonder if he's working on harnessing multiple powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I don't believe we did get his stats either.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Damn 6'5 and 190lbs??? He's definitely the slender man. This is how we know people just make up random stats for people.

D5EE48D1-102A-44B8-81D7-A510E0FE1734.jpg

From X lives of Wolverine #2. Cassara posted it on Twitter
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So we still haven't gotten Laura's stats but they've gone right to releasing the villain's?
    No stats but here has the back picture on his Instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CY1o8_OPezH/

Amazing Member

Found the back picture on his Instagram.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CXBmZlMJQmD/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    D5EE48D1-102A-44B8-81D7-A510E0FE1734.jpg

From X lives of Wolverine #2. Cassara posted it on Twitter
    Return of the tactical pouches. I love it!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Mighty Member

Nope.. I was looking for it for weeks.. Someone asked the artist on twitter and they said it wasnt released yet but I wonder if x men 7 reveal about his powers is why they haven't released it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    The next Marvel Comics epic is here! From the brilliant mind of superstar writer Kieron Gillen and the incredible talents of acclaimed artist Valerio Schiti comes JUDGMENT DAY, a Marvel Universe spanning event launching in July.

Already redefining the Eternals mythos in ETERNALS, and soon to be shepherding in the next age of mutantkind in IMMORTAL X-MEN, Gillen will take his work on both titles as well as recent storylines in Jason Aaron and Javier Garron’s AVENGERS run for an odyssey that will usher in dramatic developments for these three core Marvel teams. And Schiti, already proven to be a masterful event storyteller in books like EMPYRE and INFERNO, will deliver the breathtaking action and high-stakes thrills that transpire when Super Hero titans clash. Together, these iconic creators have crafted an intense saga that’s destined to take its place among the most impactful events in Marvel Comics history.

The X-Men have achieved immortality and mutants have taken their place as the dominant species on the planet. The Eternals have discovered long hidden knowledge about their species, including a devastating truth about mutantkind. The Avengers have come into direct conflict with the Celestials and are currently using a fallen Celestial as their base of operations, slowly unlocking its secrets… When the Eternals brazenly target the mutant nation of Krakoa, the Avengers try desperately to de-escalate a potentially apocalyptic war. But this is no simple conflict. The Eternals’ purpose cannot be denied and mutantkind’s future will not be threatened. And after the opening battles, new players and revelations for both sides will emerge as the inhabitants of the Marvel Universe are JUDGED by the greatest power they’ve ever come into contact with.
    Let's get ready to rumble
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Any Idea who that is below Cyclopes right wrist? Not much detail, could be noone.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Any Idea who that is below Cyclopes right wrist? Not much detail, could be noone.
    As it is the Immortal X-Men, my guess is either Sebastian Shaw, or Colossus.

I did notice Cable is part of the team. Might mean either Shaw or Colossus might be replaced
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Let's get ready to rumble
    Oh good. Another Hero vs. Hero event that will ignore continuity and characterization to railroad the plot along.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Looks like Beast to me.

Someone should start a post giving a run-down of the Eternals featured. I know nothing of them only that their fans are saying currently the evil ones are in charge and the heroic ones are exiled?

Who are the ones shown in the teaser? I can't even name one, lol.