Page 1027 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 275279279771017102310241025102610271028102910301031103710771127 ... LastLast
Results 15,391 to 15,405 of 22344

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Looks like Beast to me.
    Beast was my first guess too.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah, Feilong has been experimenting on himself and was shown using ruby quartz. I wonder if he's working on harnessing multiple powers.

If Cyclops and Feeling face off, maybe the end of their battle would be this image but redone? I want Cyclops to have more direct personal enemies!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    The Astonishing look was OK but it was just another student uniform variation like she usually does.
    Well, the New Mutants kind of have the same problem. I think Magik's the only one to definitively move on from the black and yellow.
    The pirate look and attitude weren't good to begin with, so... It's like every reinvention Kitty's gone through post-Astonishing Space Bullet has been questionable.
    Sometimes it feels like her personality in Marauders is the result of a mid-life crisis or her trying to reinvent herself for the umpteenth time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I dunno why people think Kitty's pirate look is so egregious.

If anything, unlike most X-outfits, which all feel like they're pinning for a particular art style of a long gone era. It's one of the few that'll just be "Oh that outfit."

It's a jacket and a dress shirt, it's kinda timeless
    Well, it's definitely an outfit that one can look at pin it down to her Marauders era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Attachment 117972

From X lives of Wolverine #2. Cassara posted it on Twitter
    Team X for the win!
    Who are the ones shown in the teaser? I can't even name one, lol.
    From left to right I think it's:

Ikaris -> Druig -> Sprite (next to Ikaris' leg) -> Thena -> Kingo -> Sersi -> Phastos -> Uranos

Looks like Beast to me.

Someone should start a post giving a run-down of the Eternals featured. I know nothing of them only that their fans are saying currently the evil ones are in charge and the heroic ones are exiled?

Who are the ones shown in the teaser? I can't even name one, lol.
    The one in the foreground is Ikarus, and the flying woman with black hair is Sersi.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Mighty Member

From left to right I think it's:

Ikaris -> Druig -> Sprite (next to Ikaris' leg) -> Thena -> Kingo -> Sersi -> Phastos -> Uranos
    Thank you! Are these the "villain" Eternals? Heard it mentioned that they are currently being run by the villains/morally grey members? That true?

Thank you! Are these the "villain" Eternals? Heard it mentioned that they are currently being run by the villains/morally grey members? That true?
    I'm not up on the current Eternals factions but I think Ikaris, Sersi, Thena, and Sprite are as close as the group has to good guys right now.

Ikaris, Sprite, Thena, Kingo Sunen, Sersi and Phastos are 'heroes'. They've voluntarily left Olympia to go live with the Deviants in Lemuria.

The other two are 'villains'.
    Druig is currently serving as Thanos's lackey (he's taken over Mephisto's old role). Through Druig's manipulations, Thanos got elected as Prime Eternal (leader of mainstream Eternal society).
    Uranos the Undying is Thanos's grand-uncle. He's an omnicidal lunatic who's been in the Exclusion (Eternal prison) for half a million years. I assume Thanos frees him in time for this event.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm not up on the current Eternals factions but I think Ikaris, Sersi, Thena, and Sprite are as close as the group has to good guys right now.
    Ironic considering the movie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gilgamesh is a good guy/ just blindly goes after God's when they screw up so he might help,.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Oh good. Another Hero vs. Hero event that will ignore continuity and characterization to railroad the plot along.
    *sarcastic* But this time it's Heros vs. Heros with a third party of heros caught in the middle. That's different.

But yeah joke aside, editorial mandated event with no lasting impact and likely no truely memorable moments. To be forgotten before it's even over.

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=RamaBird;5920885]If Cyclops and Feeling face off, maybe the end of their battle would be this image but redone? I want Cyclops to have more direct personal enemies![/Q]
    I think with how big and wide his blast is and not a beam like Cyclops that he is more similar to face in that aspect, the only aspect more similar to Cyclops is the ruby quartz part.

Oh great, it only took 3 issues going into Immortal X-Men to get caught up in a crossover

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Oh great, it only took 3 issues going into Immortal X-Men to get caught up in a crossover
    The crossover is made by the writer of Immortal X-Men so I think it will go well with their story.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    The crossover is made by the writer of Immortal X-Men so I think it will go well with their story.
    Sounds like they decided his pitch needed to be expanded into an event - can't have anything that sounds big be told in the regular comics anymore.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Nope.. I was looking for it for weeks.. Someone asked the artist on twitter and they said it wasnt released yet but I wonder if x men 7 reveal about his powers is why they haven't released it yet.
    Ah! That makes total sense!! They're saving it to give Ev a proper and current write up.