Page 1030 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 305309309801020102610271028102910301031103210331034104010801130 ... LastLast
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 22341

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Makes `me think of Witchblade
    Makes me think she just destroyed one of Voldemort’s horcruxes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well since it’s listed as an Omega Wolverine spoiler variant, I’m just assuming he’s from some dystopian future. Possibly the one where the mutants won and the machines lost that Omega Sentinel hails from? I feel like we’ve seen those flying jellyfish somewhere during the Hickman era, in some glimpse of an alternate future. Can’t quite put my finger on it though.

Regardless, he does look an awful lot like a jacked Santa there. Ha. Clearly he shaved the beard though if that’s him in the Omega Wolverine phalanx outfit. Guess we’ll find out tomorrow.
    It's a future where after unpowered humans became extinct and mutants the sole form of humanity, they begann to radically altered themself because of being unhappy with all the annoying aspects of mutantkind like the the randomness and different power levels of their super powers.
    So in order to become "perfect" and with aging and "human" morals allready disregarded, they quickly begann to radically alter themself to become be more equal and peak powerfull, while also only producing offsprings artifically via splicing as many X-genes together (chimeras), which resulted in them becomming psychic, hive minded, floating omega level jellyfish things. They also removed their unncessary and needlessly human weaknesses like creativity, imagination, identity, individuality, mortality, emotions.

The image is the day when they all want to fuse into a singular supreme being and to join a grander hive mind in order to become more perfect, with Wolverine left as the last original human.

I'm not serious. I have no clue if this is the intention or if anything on the cover has a meaning to what is going on in the book. But it reminded to a scene from some versions of H.G.Wells The Time Machine, where the Traveler moves far ahead into the future beyond the Eloi and Morlock situation and sees crab like monsters hunting beautifull butterfly creatures, which are suggested to be what the two off-shots of humanity ultimately evolved into (or the ball shaped stomach creature with no nervous system).

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    It's a future where after unpowered humans became extinct and mutants the sole form of humanity, they begann to radically altered themself because of being unhappy with all the annoying aspects of mutantkind like the the randomness and different power levels of their super powers.
    So in order to become "perfect" and with aging and "human" morals allready disregarded, they quickly begann to radically alter themself to become be more equal and peak powerfull, while also only producing offsprings artifically via splicing as many X-genes together (chimeras), which resulted in them becomming psychic, hive minded, floating omega level jellyfish things. They also removed their unncessary and needlessly human weaknesses like creativity, imagination, identity, individuality, mortality, emotions.

The image is the day when they all want to fuse into a singular supreme being and to join a grander hive mind in order to become more perfect, with Wolverine left as the last original human.

I'm not serious. I have no clue if this is the intention or if anything on the cover has a meaning to what is going on in the book. But it reminded to a scene from some versions of H.G.Wells The Time Machine, where the Traveler moves far ahead into the future beyond the Eloi and Morlock situation and sees crab like monsters hunting beautifull butterfly creatures, which are suggested to be what the two off-shots of humanity ultimately evolved into (or the ball shaped stomach creature with no nervous system).
    Damn, man. You had me scratching my head going, “How did I miss this development and where was it,” until that last paragraph. Well played.

Santa Claws, lol.
    Post of the week. Everyone can go home.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Damn, man. You had me scratching my head going, “How did I miss this development and where was it,” until that last paragraph. Well played.
    It wasn't actualy my intention to decieve anyone, but thanks. Though i find it interesting that it sounded believable enough as potential story behind the image.

Makes `me think of Witchblade
    It really doesn't look typical "diamond" or how Emma's diamond form is often drawn or colored, so the effect might evoke a more "organic growth" feel to some of us (it fooled me).

Though thinking about Witchblade and who of the female X-men could replicate the look naturaly with their powers, Marrow would arguably the closest fit. Mystique too but she is a shape shifter so it's a bit cheating. Mercury could also qualify but she lacks the flesh part.

Though i feel like i missed another candidate...
    Last edited by Grunty; 02-08-2022 at 07:43 PM.

AVENGERS 54 LARROCA FORESHADOW VARIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Idk but its kinda easy to tell all the blondes all apart in the MU and it helps that theres like a handful of important ones too so its then just a matter of deduction
    Or you can just know. I'd recognize my waifu anywhere, it's a sixth sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post

AVENGERS 54 LARROCA FORESHADOW VARIANT
    Cool cover, but wonder why Iron Man and Wolverine are in their older armor/costume?

Cool cover, but wonder why Iron Man and Wolverine are in their older armor/costume?
    I think that’s Tony’s current armor.

I got PTSD watching Larroca's art

Astonishing Member

If I rember in his solo he goes back to a old armor esk design after getting bullied on Twitter. T

Devils Reign Xmen #3 variant by Gerald Parel
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    I got PTSD watching Larroca's art
    I thought I was the only one, its so visually off-putting, which is odd because it looks fairly standard but something isn't "right" about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Devils Reign Xmen #3 variant by Gerald Parel
    She attacking with her... mind.. o.o

Astonishing Member

Shes doing the Bomaye Knee Attack.