Page 105 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 555951011021031041051061071081091151552056051105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 22306

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    red
    I think it’s a cover (variant) but there is an unannounced giant size issue dealing with Jean being back and settling in again.
    First X-Lady

BANNED

Can we please get rid of that fugg costume already? I cant believe someone looked at that and said it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Can we please get rid of that fugg costume already? I cant believe someone looked at that and said it looks good.
    If you listen to the marvel podcast about x-men red a bit ago it seems the x-editor’s love the costume and liked how it pays homage to the 90s and even loved the headgear.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    If you listen to the marvel podcast about x-men red a bit ago it seems the x-editor’s love the costume and liked how it pays homage to the 90s and even loved the headgear.
    Do they feel the same way about Kitty's current costume ?

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I guess that's why Gambit went back to the headsock and big coat. His Astonishing X-Men costume was pretty good.

Maybe he and Jean can bond over their outdated fashion choices.

Astonishing #9

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Astonishing #9

Are Warren and Betsy currently together?

I love the Betsy/Warren relationship. they really need to get more panel time

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Astonishing #9

It looks like Betsy is subsumed into Proteus and Warren brings her out.

I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I guess that's why Gambit went back to the headsock and big coat. His Astonishing X-Men costume was pretty good.

Maybe he and Jean can bond over their outdated fashion choices.
    Nah. Astonishing costume is just black with no details. Could be and should be much better.

Fantastic Member

I always liked the combo of archangel, gambit, and wolverine. Wish this was OG Logan instead of OML. Psylocke is one of my faves, as is Rogue. Really love this cast! Always thought Bishop had more potential, wish his power had a better visual though.

BANNED

Are we bringing back another has-been relationship to please the Nostalgia God? The X-Office is just overflowing with originality.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Are we bringing back another has-been relationship to please the Nostalgia God? The X-Office is just overflowing with originality.
    Well we're still on Legacy. And sadly it was a mess waiting to happen where they go back to the "legacy" of the characters by regressing everyone and ignoring development.

God, I can't wait until we get another relaunch & hopefully when C.B. kicks in, he'll be harsh on the writers about the nostalgia wank and actually have them progress characters & story instead of rehashing & beating the same dead horses.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-19-2018 at 03:27 PM.

BANNED

Only a matter of time before we get a Jean/Scott/Xavier love triangle because "it's as Stan Lee intended!!!"

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Yuck

I was thinking Jean & Logan would be coming back, since they're being resurrected close to one another. Neither is good. Been there done that.

Lets have new fresh relationships that haven't been done to death, run into the ground or destroyed characters. And maybe have some that actually work & last instead of the constant off-and-on, will they or won't they drama.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-19-2018 at 03:34 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yuck

I was thinking Jean & Logan would be coming back, since they're being resurrected close to one another. Neither is good. Been there done that.

Lets have new fresh relationships that haven't been done to death, run into the ground or destroyed characters. And maybe have some that actually work & last instead of the constant off-and-on, will they or won't they drama.
    Nah, Paniccia reiterated twice today that Jean can only be with Cyclops.