Page 1061 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 6156196110111051105710581059106010611062106310641065107111111161 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,915 of 22343

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Weird variant for XDoW #5…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/38479043160...cAAOSwpqpiN4oF

Looks like Wolverine masquerading as Stryfe. Or an Asgardian or something. Doesn’t appear to tie into the story at all.
    Go home 1992, you're drunk lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Looks like Wolverine masquerading as Stryfe. Or an Asgardian or something. Doesn’t appear to tie into the story at all.
    I might be talking out of turn here, but that was never cool, right?

No, I don’t think it was. Whatever it is. Ha.

Astonishing Member

So logan is cable ? Or is he cables dad/son now ?. Given the time travel crap anything is possible

I think the general theme of these variants is that the ones for X Lives depict Logan’s past and previous lives he’s lived while the ones for the X Deaths series are possible future variants of Logan. That’s just a theory at this point, but the Kaare Andrews, In Hyuk Lee, Declan Shalvey and now Ryan Stegman “spoiler variants” make me think this. Although I have no idea why any of those were listed as spoiler-y.

BANNED

I think the general theme of these variants is that the ones for X Lives depict Logan’s past and previous lives he’s lived while the ones for the X Deaths series are possible future variants of Logan. That’s just a theory at this point, but the Kaare Andrews, In Hyuk Lee, Declan Shalvey and now Ryan Stegman “spoiler variants” make me think this. Although I have no idea why any of those were listed as spoiler-y.
    THE FUTURE CRASHES INTO THE PRESENT WITH THE SHOWDOWN YOU’LL HAVE TO SEE TO BELIEVE! WEEK 10 – It’s WOLVERINE versus WOLVERINE?! With the time-traveling mission behind him, the truth will be revealed. But who – or WHAT – will remain as the OMEGA WOLVERINE?
    I think there is still spoilers for Omega Wolverine that will be shown in the next issue. I hope it is to be honest.

Same here. That would be interesting and would definitely not be what I’m expecting in terms of story conclusion.

BANNED

Same here. That would be interesting and would definitely not be what I’m expecting in terms of story conclusion.
    I hope Omega Wolverine remains alive for future stories but it doesn't seem so i guess

BANNED

Either that or he gets a certain redemption in this book. Its seems like he has gone through a lot after thousands of years.

From Stegman’s Twitter it doesn’t sound like his variant is going to be in this story…

https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...58708782895105

Rather Marvel just asked him to do a future Wolverine for this cover. So we’ll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I hope Omega Wolverine remains alive for future stories but it doesn't seem so i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Either that or he gets a certain redemption in this book. Its seems like he has gone through a lot after thousands of years.
    Same here. I really like his visual. Hoping they make a Marvel Legends figure of Omega Wolverine too.

That’s dope. Man… can I personally pay this guy to give me a Cable variant for an upcoming issue of X-men Red?

BANNED

That’s dope. Man… can I personally pay this guy to give me a Cable variant for an upcoming issue of X-men Red?
    Yeah and I need a Jean (in Morrison garb) while he's at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I can't believe the X-office wouldn't want to work with Clay Mann again.
    I'm still bitter that the X-Office lost him after X-Men vol 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    On Salvador Larroca, I used to love him back in the day but ever since he left X-Treme X-Men and started to be paired with colourists going for a pale/watercolor effect, I find him a lot less enticing. The photorealistic faces he uses on his characters are also somewhat creepy. I do admire how dedicated he is to producing monthly books though, I wouldn't mind seeing him back on an X-book with a looser style and paired with the rich and vibrant colors of Marte Gracia.
    I think that up to Cable and X-Force his work was pretty good. His photorealistic and heavily traced style was (mostly) a later development (being his Star Wars run the worst ofender).

From Stegman’s Twitter it doesn’t sound like his variant is going to be in this story…

https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...58708782895105

Rather Marvel just asked him to do a future Wolverine for this cover. So we’ll see I guess.

Same here. I really like his visual. Hoping they make a Marvel Legends figure of Omega Wolverine too.
    I would like to read that story that Stegman pitched. The costume has to go though lol
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.