Page 1064 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 6456496410141054106010611062106310641065106610671068107411141164 ... LastLast
Results 15,946 to 15,960 of 22341

Yeah I think Percy only gave Jean good attention in the first couple of issues and that one time she put Hank in his place.

But also he doesnt really know how to juggle a cast and hes like literally obsessed with Wolverine.

X-Force should be give to someone else now.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    Percy has done a great disservice to Sage, Domino, Cecilia Reyes, Kyla and Phoebe.
    And in turn Duggan did a great disservice to Bishop, Iceman and Pyro. Howard did a great disservice to Gambit and Vita Ayala did a great disservice to Warpath and Sunspot. One can even say Hickman did a great disservice to Xavier and Magneto, but hear we are.

Percy has done a great disservice to Sage, Domino, Cecilia Reyes, Kyla and Phoebe.
    I forgot about Sage, but I wouldnt call Cecilia, Kyla or phoibe main females

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Yeah I think Percy only gave Jean good attention in the first couple of issues and that one time she put Hank in his place.

But also he doesnt really know how to juggle a cast and hes like literally obsessed with Wolverine.

X-Force should be give to someone else now.
    She quit the team after she went in on Hank. She was brought in a couple of times, like wen she helped probe Piotr and train Quentin, which I thought he used her effectively for those purposes

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    And in turn Duggan did a great disservice to Bishop, Iceman and Pyro. Howard did a great disservice to Gambit and Vita Ayala did a great disservice to Warpath and Sunspot. One can even say Hickman did a great disservice to Xavier and Magneto, but hear we are.
    What did Vita do with Sunspot? He hasnt been a cast member of their NM

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Look at the last page from the preview for Dark Ages #6.
    https://aiptcomics.com/2022/03/25/ma...w-dark-ages-6/
    Both Logan and Cyclops show up. Oddly, Scott has his current costume (sans cowl) despite the fact that the Krakoa era never happened in that continuity (it would've resolved the no electricity problem in issue 1!), so he ought to still have an older suit.
    Many of the characters have Krakoa era suits in Dark Ages, and all of them are alive operating out of the mansion at the start. It’s just a different universe, not simply one that diverged at a specific pre Krakoa point

I completly agree

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I forgot about Sage, but I wouldnt call Cecilia, Kyla or phoibe main females
    Is the book where she appears the most often. He made her look completely incompetent against the Russian Nesting Dolls, dying when her powers should have protect her, Beast who was her ex and Sage who according to Hellions #1 let her bleed to death without shedding a tear, when Healer could have save her since they were on the Healing Gardens.

Kyla was crated to be fridged.

Phoebe has been and accessory to QQ story.
    Last edited by Milici; 03-26-2022 at 11:13 AM.

Is the book where she appears the most often. He made her look completely incompetent against the Russian Nesting Dolls, dying when her powers should have protect her, Beast who was her ex and Sage who according to Hellions #1 let her bleed to death without shedding a tear, when Healer could have save her since they were on the Healing Gardens.

Kyla was crated to be fridged.

Phoebe has been and accessory to QQ story.
    Cecilia is a supporting character; she's not a man character of the book. Wilhelmina and Shinobi Shaw most appeared in Maraurders; does that make them main characters of the book? No

Incredible Member

Cecilia is a supporting character; she's not a man character of the book. Wilhelmina and Shinobi Shaw most appeared in Maraurders; does that make them main characters of the book? No
    Sage, Beast, Colossus, Domino and Black Tom are, and they were done as dirty as the supporting characters like Cece or Healer. Percy only cares about Wolverine and QQ. He should continue writing Wolverine and give X-Force to someone else.
    Last edited by Milici; 03-26-2022 at 11:18 AM.

Ha. This is the most action Sage and Black Tom have seen in many years. In the case of the latter, I might argue ever. Not really sure how Percy has “done them dirty” honestly. I’ve enjoyed his usage of both, as well as Domino, Forge and QQ. The ones he’s done truly dirty are Beast and Colossus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ha. This is the most action Sage and Black Tom have seen in many years. In the case of the latter, I might argue ever. Not really sure how Percy has “done them dirty” honestly. I’ve enjoyed his usage of both, as well as Domino, Forge and QQ. The ones he’s done truly dirty are Beast and Colossus.
    And even that is debatable since it's not all that different from what's been done with both in the last decade.

Astonishing Member

Eh, I get the gripes about Sage. She generally gets used as a glorified secretary in X-Force when honestly I think she should be running the show over there. Give her the role they have Hank in, she's USED to being characterized as cutthroat and mercenary to get the job done, but at least she was competent when written that way. She's one of X-characters with the most history with espionage, since she was a deep cover agent for Xavier inside the Hellfire Club going all the way back to when he was training the 05. She's called the shots when basically running a multiversal special ops team in Exiles, and her powerset doesn't just make her a living computer, she's supposed to have one of the greatest tactical minds on the planet since her brain can run hundreds of scenarios at any given moment to explore her options in handling pretty much any situation. One of the weirdest things about X-Force for me has always been having her right there but not USING her for more than to like.....read what's happening on computer screens. She should be at the heart of a book about a mutant CIA, not extraneous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    IA. I dont like Percy's writing but no one was really doing anything with Sage and what he has done with her, i dont mind. I always hated her but she's at least readable now. Black Tom is finally getting some decent characterization that isnt simply portraying him as a moustache twirling villian

As for Beast, I would say he is writing him in character. Colossus has always largely been boring and thats a problem he had long before X-Force
    Last edited by Havok83; 03-26-2022 at 12:45 PM.

IA. I dont like Percy's writing but no one was really doing anything with Sage and what he has done with her, i dont mind. I always hated her but she's at least readable now. Black Tom is finally getting some decent characterization that isnt simply portraying him as a moustache twirling villian

As for Beast, I would say he is writing him in character. Colossus has always largely been boring and thats a problem he had long before X-Force
    Agree with this. Every word.

Astonishing Member

20220329_093806.jpg

She's back and on a boat (let see how many she kills)

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    20220329_093806.jpg

She's back and on a boat (let see how many she kills)
    Lol at those hats
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.