Page 108 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 858981041051061071081091101111121181582086081108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 22345

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which one ?

And Luke and Jessica was a while ago. Just compare that to the revolving door of Spider-Man love interests, Laura and Warren, Tony's relationships under Bendis, or some of the other random hookups of late.
    Peter aka star lord

Bad romances happen all the time, we will never know if Jean doesn't enter one.
    blue marvel and monica rambeau was nice, jessica drew and porcupine too. I also like the triangle of Mockingbird and her ex-husbands, really too fun to read

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Which one ?
    Posting for relevance...

tumblr_p2xvoiS6ih1sp1wslo1_500.jpg

BANNED

Colored version of an XMR #2 teaser:

That artwork is beautiful. I know MA isnt their top tier talent but Im glad they managed to put a great artist on this book bc so many X-books of the last couple of years have launched with subpar regulars

Ultimate Member

Still feels a bit weird that Jean has to run away and hide basically, another excuse to keep her away from a lot of characters, like how the X-treme team used the diaries as a reason to leave the mansion and stay away and then tossed that whole storyline aside a few issues later, I don't think that Jean dating Logan after a few months would hurt her character in that he'd be fine with her leading a team and be fine with taking orders from her and wouldn't try to tell her what to do...besides his connections to a few others on the team...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Colored version of an XMR #2 teaser:

If Jean's the Heart and Kurt's the Soul, what's Laura?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    The claws?

Wakanda does love its phallic architecture. Beautiful art nonetheless.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Laura is the spine(will to keep going), and gabby is the funny

The art looks super good. I honestly love Asrar's Art but there's something bugging me about Jean, maybe it's the lips that make it look (for me at least) like she's pouting or something, which doesn't happen with Laura, probably because they're colored black so the line art doesn't make it look like way.

But anyway, still looks amazing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I wouldn't mind if she'd hook up with Namor. But there's no need to get serious.
    Gah please no. Jean can do better. Narcissism and arrogance are really unattractive personality traits, and Namor possesses both in spades.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    People say that they want Jean with Logan. Then on the renew your vows they went crazy because Wolv married Jean because it is a agression to Scott.
    I don't think X-men editor think any different. He repeated twice she only has one true love, like WTH Mark? So she can't date anyone besides Scott? WTH
    Magik is asexual or maybe lesbian. It's rare asexual characters on comics, specially on x-men that is known for hook ups
    I hope they never hook up Logan and Jean. The only reason Logan was ever attracted to Jean was because she was mentally manipulating him(like she does everybody else) and she wanted some excitement/drama in her life. Mariko and Storm are/were the only women who truly understands Logan the man, Jean just likes attention from the boys. Well, maybe except for this guy...

Ultimate Member

That's not even close to the reason that Logan was attracted to Jean, she never had to use her powers to make him be attracted to her, he loves her for who she is as a person first, not because of her powers...

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Wow this turned into the Jean x Logan thread somehow, I see no art indicating such posted here though? Curious

I'm entirely anti Jean x Logan though, it is a terribad idea designed only to be inflammatory to Cyke-stans
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY