Page 1087 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 8758798710371077108310841085108610871088108910901091109711371187 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 22342

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Don’t disagree at all. It feels more like the Krakoan FBI than the CIA for sure.

Now Spurrier wrote a badass version of the mutant CIA. Unfortunately it sold terribly.
    This is so true. It also doesn't help that when S.W.O.R.D. came out everyone was like, "Ohhhh this is how you would structure a competent mutant organization." Still can't believe like 6 people are somehow in charge of all aspects of Krakoan national security and somehow the War Captains aren't involved in the slightest.

IMMORTAL X-MEN #6
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by MICHELE BANDINI
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    STAND FOR JUDGMENT – AN A.X.E. TIE-IN!
    Judgment comes and the Quiet Council grows suspiciously quiet. An exception: Do you think a man so devoted to the Hellfire cares one jot? Let’s find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Oh believe me. Im all for it. People know her as such and still refer to her such but apparently that seems be a divisive topic.
    Agreed. I don't get why some Laura fans want her to be named after a sexual predator and a pedo. She's so much cooler than that edgy neckbeard who thinks he's a Samurai when he's actually a Canadian Mountie who happens to have an Asian fetish.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't mind her being called Wolverine. She may be sharing the name but she's portrayed nothing like Logan.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

IMMORTAL X-MEN #6
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by MICHELE BANDINI
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    Judgment comes and the Quiet Council grows suspiciously quiet. An exception: Do you think a man so devoted to the Hellfire cares one jot? Let’s find out.
    the most boring member on the council...why is he even still there? Emma's puppet for sure...replace him with SELENE ASAP!!!

#TeamSelene

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

IMMORTAL X-MEN #6
    Written by KIERON GILLEN
    Art by MICHELE BANDINI
    Cover by MARK BROOKS
    Haha. "We're in the middle of a crossover, but do we care ?"
    That should be fun.
    Does Shaw remember his time as part of Hope's team ?

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    the most boring member on the council...why is he even still there? Emma's puppet for sure...replace him with SELENE ASAP!!!

#TeamSelene
    Agreed. I think Duggan already did a few interesting bits with Shaw over on Marauders and it's now time for his ridiculous ponytail and getup to sashay away. Selene would be an appropriate choice: let the Spring seat be ruled by the White, Black and Red Queens.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Is there any other character where the only thing of note that happens with the character is that other characters use their super powers?
    No!

Characters go through periods in which they lose/share their mantles or titles. But Marvel is insistent on trying to force the Phoenix onto whoever they are attempting to make popular. It always rings hollow, and uninspired. There has not been a single interesting PF host since Jean in NXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post

#TeamSelene
    Honestly good question? Why Shaw still here there are much more appropriate puppets for Emma to abuse, who won't plot against it's mistress!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-10-2022 at 12:15 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't mind her being called Wolverine. She may be sharing the name but she's portrayed nothing like Logan.
    Clearly you haven't been following the books recently. Most of her appearances in the Krakoa era have seen her written as Logan 2.0. They've even given her a full adamantium skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Clearly you haven't been following the books recently. Most of her appearances in the Krakoa era have seen her written as Logan 2.0. They've even given her a full adamantium skeleton.
    Logan has a personality and good characterization so no she isnt portrayed like Logan

So it looks like Marauders is getting a Judgment Day tie in. I wonder if all the books are? Wasn't expecting this because they are in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    So it looks like Marauders is getting a Judgment Day tie in. I wonder if all the books are? Wasn't expecting this because they are in space.

A simple flower can have them back on Earth in a second

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post

I'm excited about what Orlando had to say in this interview, I'm a sucker for "X-aminations" kind of stories.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yes I have been reading and quite enjoying Duggan's X-Men and her interactions with Scout oven in New Mutants and I still do not see a resemblance between her and Logan apart from giving her a full adamantium skeleton, in error.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-10-2022 at 01:13 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!