Page 1088 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 8858898810381078108410851086108710881089109010911092109811381188 ... LastLast
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 22344

oh god, Moira. lol

Someone come get her; she wildin' out here...

Hickman, look at what you started!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    So it looks like Marauders is getting a Judgment Day tie in. I wonder if all the books are? Wasn't expecting this because they are in space.

God, I fuc&*^ love Cassandra Nova, and I have since NXM, someone about that decrepit, murderous, psychopath that just does it for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    God, I fuc&*^ love Cassandra Nova, and I have since NXM, someone about that decrepit, murderous, psychopath that just does it for me!
    I know some people hated it when they heard that Nova was in the book. I was indifferent to it but honestly I really enjoyed reading her in those two issues. The way she mocked that guy by saying that embryo Charles hit harder just made me smile.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    I know some people hated it when they heard that Nova was in the book. I was indifferent to it but honestly I really enjoyed reading her in those two issues. The way she mocked that guy by saying that embryo Charles hit harder just made me smile.

I fully acknowledge what Nova is, and yet she is honestly one of my favorite character an unmitigated monster, and I loves her for it!

I love the way when written well her dialogue dances between pages and the kicker is she gets under the top telepaths Grey/Xavier/Frost skin like no other!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Honestly X-Force’s incompetence would make more sense if it was revealed that Beast never got over his beef with the X-Men after they tried to give him an intervention (which low-key caused him to side with the Inhumans) and that he’s been purposely screwing Krakoa with his shenanigans.
    Part of me's hoping that he's purposely making things difficult for Krakoa, so Brand's plans can slip under the radar. I kind of want that relationship to work out, they deserve each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

So it looks like Marauders is getting a Judgment Day tie in. I wonder if all the books are? Wasn't expecting this because they are in space.

“The story, titled 'Even Odds of Destruction', will introduce the team to the Alpha Celestial known as the Progenitor, whose ask from each person he visits is that they justify their lives. It's a heavy question, especially for the Marauders.”

The story can still be in space, seems like these tie ins, connect to the 2nd phase of the event, with the Celestials coming to Earth
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It would be nice if Broccardo becomes the new Marauders ongoing artist with issue 5...I can hope.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It would be nice if Broccardo becomes the new Marauders ongoing artist with issue 5...I can hope.
    Agreed. The current art on that book is kind of a deal breaker for me.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Agreed. The current art on that book is kind of a deal breaker for me.
    It broke the deal...set the pieces on fire and scattered the ashes to the four winds. I maintain...I can take a less than stellar story if the art is good to great. I cannot accept a good to great story if I think the art is too rubbish for it. I absolutely refuse.

I really do like the covers though...they're different from the usual style.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-10-2022 at 08:02 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

A major par of the deal, thank you. I have more than enough prose novels in my library if I wanted books with only words. My comics need to have beauty-full pictures.

That's a wondeful cover. The team looks GOOD.

Yeah my main problem here is that Moira is barely recognizable. Maybe she steals MJ's hair to keep her design on brand ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    That's a wondeful cover. The team looks GOOD.

Yeah my main problem here is that Moira is barely recognizable. Maybe she steals MJ's hair to keep her design on brand ?
    I agree. her character design is also very non-specific and boring. Like every other Cyborg ever. They want a new iconic villain?! Give her at least a great design...at least her skinning stick is kinda...campy...and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I agree. her character design is also very non-specific and boring. Like every other Cyborg ever. They want a new iconic villain?! Give her at least a great design...at least her skinning stick is kinda...campy...and fun.
    She has to do a redneck Vincent D'Onofrio next.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    We already have one bald killer femal-presenting robot. AT LEAST GIVE HER BANGS.