Page 1090 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 9059099010401080108610871088108910901091109210931094110011401190 ... LastLast
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 22347
    Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    The x men giving success to other comic books
    Hopefully Mutants do for eternals what they did for inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Hopefully Mutants do for eternals what they did for inhumans.
    I dunno, I read the current series of Eternals by Gillian and wow its good. You really feel get a good feal for the characters in just a few issues, and their very sympathetic.. Obviously I hope the mutants crush them into dust. But I will slighting feal bad for them.
    Last edited by Romy134; 05-12-2022 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    How long till all the August solicitations come out?
    should be coming out in another week tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    I dunno, I read the current series of Eternals by Gillian and wow its good. You really feel get a good feal for the characters in just a few issues, and their very sympathetic.. Obviously I hope the mutants crush them into dust. But I will slighting feal bad for them.
    Im not. Im like Old Erik in luv with Rogue and a ocasional mutant supremacist

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    The cover reminds me of that one quest in Skyrim, where the Dark Brotherhood get three people bound, on their knees and wearing black bags over their heads. Your character is supposed to hear them out and kill whoever you think had a hit put out on them. You could kill any or all of them, or kill the assassin in charge.
    Yeah, you wake up in that abandoned hut. I still get down with that game to this day. Scott might have some life choices to make.

“BATTLE FOR THE BROKEN LAND – AN A.X.E. TIE-IN!

Planet Arakko chose peace over war. Now war has chosen them. The monstrous arsenal of the Eternals is on the march. The Arakkii must defend their broken land according to the ancient laws… but against an enemy even older than they are, can the old ways win? Or is a new Arakko about to be born?”

X-Men Red #6 will hit comic book shops in August.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Planet Arakko chose peace over war. Now war has chosen them. The monstrous arsenal of the Eternals is on the march. The Arakkii must defend their broken land according to the ancient laws… but against an enemy even older than they are, can the old ways win? Or is a new Arakko about to be born?”

Ewing indicated that the Arakkii mutants aren’t looking for a new war, but they won’t back down from a fight.

“The Arakkii only just achieved a lasting peace – most of them don’t welcome going back to war,” noted Ewing. “But that doesn’t mean they’re afraid, either. Respectful of the power they’re up against, sure – but they’ve survived a lot worse. The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”

“It’s a big test for them,” said Ewing. “How they react to this is going to be what the people of Arakko judge them by. They’ve been talking the talk – this is where they walk the walk, or stumble and fall. So I’m a little bit reluctant to give that away here – but I will say that this is a fight that’ll have consequences far beyond the red planet.”

oh its about to go DOWN

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-x-men-red-6
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Ewing indicated that the Arakkii mutants aren’t looking for a new war, but they won’t back down from a fight.

“The Arakkii only just achieved a lasting peace – most of them don’t welcome going back to war,” noted Ewing. “But that doesn’t mean they’re afraid, either. Respectful of the power they’re up against, sure – but they’ve survived a lot worse. The Eternals may well find that they’ve bitten off a hell of a lot more than they can chew.”

“It’s a big test for them,” said Ewing. “How they react to this is going to be what the people of Arakko judge them by. They’ve been talking the talk – this is where they walk the walk, or stumble and fall. So I’m a little bit reluctant to give that away here – but I will say that this is a fight that’ll have consequences far beyond the red planet.”

oh its about to go DOWN

https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-x-men-red-6
    Wow, yeah I'm so down for this. Let's get ready to rumble.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I am really starting to look forward to this "EVENT", the Avengers look the weakest part of this storyline.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

>WOLVERINE #24
    >Written by Benjamin Percy
    >Art by Federico Vicentini
    >Cover by Adam Kubert

>HELL ON EARTH – AN A.X.E. TIE-IN!

>The Hand’s HELLBRIDE seeks revenge on WOLVERINE and SOLEM. But with Earth reeling from the revelations of A.X.E., a dire play from the Best There Is may be the planet’s last, best hope!

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    >WOLVERINE #24
    >Written by Benjamin Percy
    >Art by Federico Vicentini
    >Cover by Adam Kubert

>HELL ON EARTH – AN A.X.E. TIE-IN!

>The Hand’s HELLBRIDE seeks revenge on WOLVERINE and SOLEM. But with Earth reeling from the revelations of A.X.E., a dire play from the Best There Is may be the planet’s last, best hope!

Is Logan going to lead a demon army to fight the Eternals?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I am really starting to look forward to this "EVENT", the Avengers look the weakest part of this storyline.
    I legit keep forgetting that they're involved in this. Who invited them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Even the avengers tie in is kinda a snooze fest…
    She's A Lifebringer

This covers is fabulous. One of the only actually original ones in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I think they included the Avengers in this event for two reasons:

1) To not make this look like a complete retread of IvX where two special populations are pitted against each other.

2) To avoid the "Avengers are bystanders who don't do anything to help mutants when they're in danger" complaints.