Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    no new Knights of X in September, so it is a mini afterall
    Wow I didn’t notice that. What the heck??

Edit: hmm people are saying #5 is delayed so maybe they are skipping a month?
    Last edited by Romy134; 06-16-2022 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post

Yeah 5 is coming out in the 5th week of August on the last day of the month, so it could go either way. Don't think we will know for sure until October solicits unless Howard says something.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    no new Knights of X in September, so it is a mini afterall
    I noticed that too but a few titles have skipped months this year due to delays.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Yeah 5 is coming out in the 5th week of August on the last day of the month, so it could go either way. Don't think we will know for sure until October solicits unless Howard says something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I noticed that too but a few titles have skipped months this year due to delays.
    yeah, I hate that Marvel always do these stealth minis

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It xtermators delayed till Sept? They have issue 1 in September now
    Yeah, Williams confirmed the delay on her mailing list.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Cadena, one of the main COTVs....

And yes they all came before, Mikecarey creations ... and Hickman executed him very, very poorly, and I don't expect any better from Duggan.
    Tbf to Hickman its not like anyone outside of Hickman did anything with the COTV, in fact they might have stayed lost to continuity if not for Hickman, like much of Mike Carey's run, unfortunately!

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Tbf to Hickman its not like anyone outside of Hickman did anything with the COTV, in fact they might have stayed lost to continuity if not for Hickman, like much of Mike Carey's run, unfortunately!
    speaking the truth, the second longest X-Men run is barely ever mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Reed Richards mentioned TCOT a couple of times and in the A-Books too so that's not true, you're welcome.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Not just this year -- ever since books started out again in 2020 after the pandemic shut down. There has been at least one book that has a skip month nearly every single month for the last 2 years.

I would not jump to any conclusions about any book being cancelled because they aren't in the September solicits. Nearly half the books in September are re-solicits anyway - some of them books that were originally solicited for May and June!

Astonishing Member

Also Marvel's been pretty consistent about holding back X-books that would threaten to spoil other X-books that have been delayed, in order to keep events progressing linearly. Given that Judgment Day is in large part about mutant resurrection, and given that a lot of people are theorizing the Siege Perilous being hyped as the mutant holy grail means it might fix some of the problems with resurrection like Otherworld deaths, its possible they don't want Betsy and the Knights like, showing up back on Krakoa WITH the Siege Perilous BEFORE Judgment Day concludes and so they've staggered the KoX releases in order to delay them getting to the point in KoX where they can return to Krakoa from Otherworld?

Plus, the Knights are supposed to be meeting up with Absolom Mercator in issue 4, and he's always been hyped as one of the most powerful omega level mutants out there (or perhaps more accurately, he just has a more thorough understanding of his powers and everything he can do with them than most of the others).....they might just be dragging out Knights of X's releases past that point so that nobody ends up wondering why Mercator doesn't do anything against the Eternals or Celestials, given that having him available and invested in helping mutants would be a SERIOUS advantage for Krakoa and Arakko, if he's 'back' before that event wraps up on its own.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    X-Men #15:

Yeah Baby Yeeaah

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yeah it would be a good thing and she well written.
    but I'm not complaining if it's either in Immortal (my first option) or in Red, or even in the new unrevealed book it would be better, but SHe need escape from xmen and the clutches of Duggan XD.
    In Red would be much better, I actually wanted her to be in S.W.O.R.D initially and now Red seems to be the best book for her, I think she'd have more to do as some inter-galactic envoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    In Red would be much better, I actually wanted her to be in S.W.O.R.D initially and now Red seems to be the best book for her, I think she'd have more to do as some inter-galactic envoy.
    Reunited with Cable, who served under her during Mike Carey’s stint on X-men and also alongside her during Duggan’s Uncanny Avengers run.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I would love her in Red! Her power and her tenacity should be up for better use...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah