Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    We both know that's never happening. Just be happy she's being written by al Ewing, I think.
    Exactly.
    IF aaaaaaaaaaanyone were to do a continuity dive that deep, it would be Ewing, but again, Ewing writing anyone's fave should have a degree of comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Cain's not a mutant but he's got a pass from the council. Charles voted no.
    Wow I guess Charles still has some kind of grudge? Was he the only no vote? Writers really seem to want us to hate Xavier for some reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Wow I guess Charles still has some kind of grudge? Was he the only no vote? Writers really seem to want us to hate Xavier for some reason..
    He has seemed particularly petty as of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    We both know that's never happening. Just be happy she's being written by al Ewing, I think.
    What makes you think that? I haven’t heard this. She’s going over to X-men Red?
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    What makes you think that? I haven’t heard this. She’s going over to X-men Red?
    No, Ewing's writing the Crypt of Shadows story that she's appearing in, the cover's on the previous page.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    No, Ewing's writing the Crypt of Shadows story that she's appearing in, the cover's on the previous page.
    I saw this post on bleeding cool. The writer isn't confirmed yet and it's a one shot

X-FORCE #33

KRAVEN THE HUNTER. WOLVERINE. OMEGA RED. DINOSAURS. 'Nuff said!

A.X.E.: JUDGMENT DAY TIE-IN

I can't imagine what Percy is doing to keep this story running for 4 issues. After the last arc, I'm not excited at all for this.

Where is the Russia plot? The man with the Peacock Tattoo? Everything that made this book engaging is missing.

Ah. Thanks. Saw the cover but didn’t see that Ewing was writing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I can't imagine what Percy is doing to keep this story running for 4 issues. After the last arc, I'm not excited at all for this.

Where is the Russia plot? The man with the Peacock Tattoo? Everything that made this book engaging is missing.
    Agreed. This arc going for four issues is absurd. Do better, Percy.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

When the only slightly intersting thing in your book is Omega Red of all things, it's time to rethink.

The character positioning on the second cover is odd. For a second I thought Omega had a knife to Logan's throat lol
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post

What’s actually gagging me is that it seems so far from an actual tie-in to Judgement Day. He can’t be like the event derailed my book because the connection seems sooo loose.

Percy will make us believe that x-force will have problems against kraven...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What’s actually gagging me is that it seems so far from an actual tie-in to Judgement Day. He can’t be like the event derailed my book because the connection seems sooo loose.
    Also the thing that's weird to me is that like, there are like five Kravens at this point, all with very similar looks, and one of them actually IS a mutant, so its very weird to just....skip over the literal only Kraven that seems to have any reason to be involved with mutants or Krakoa, just to make a thing out of the original Kraven purely because well, he's the 'classic.'

Are we sure this isn't a joke arc? I know Percy just brought in Deadpool...
    Also the thing that's weird to me is that like, there are like five Kravens at this point, all with very similar looks, and one of them actually IS a mutant, so its very weird to just....skip over the literal only Kraven that seems to have any reason to be involved with mutants or Krakoa, just to make a thing out of the original Kraven purely because well, he's the 'classic.'
    I'm pretty sure this is the clone Kraven from Nick Spencer's Spider-Man run. I think all the other Kravens other than Anya Kravinoff are dead.