Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure this isn't a joke arc? I know Percy just brought in Deadpool...

I'm pretty sure this is the clone Kraven from Nick Spencer's Spider-Man run. I think all the other Kravens other than Anya Kravinoff are dead.
    Oh yeah, Alexei Kravinoff is dead as of his last appearance, but it STILL makes more sense for him to show up on Krakoa than clone Kraven, is my whole point, lol. When your dead relative is a more plausible guest star than you, the reach is real, y'know?

X-Force needs a new writer. That is all. He can stay on Wolverine. X-Force has been awful at protecting Krakoa.

Maybe X-Force will be reimagined as a comedy book, where Deadpool regularly takes shots about the team's issues. Beast's already evil to the point of parody.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Maybe X-Force will be reimagined as a comedy book, where Deadpool regularly takes shots about the team's issues. Beast's already evil to the point of parody.
    Dark Beast's gonna have to rename himself Light Beast when he eventually comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure this isn't a joke arc? I know Percy just brought in Deadpool...
    Wasn't the joke arc when they were fighting surfers ?

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    Percy will make us believe that x-force will have problems against kraven...
    Elektra just kicked his arse by herself so a whole team of Mutants should have no problems.....so yes Percy is going to make them look incompetent!

When are the next batch of solicitations due?

Fantastic Member

things may be a little wonky with san diego look for the october solicits this week maybe wed or thursday and in sandiego we get details on the big projects shipping in nov dec and maybe a hint about 2023 and dark web

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I can't imagine what Percy is doing to keep this story running for 4 issues. After the last arc, I'm not excited at all for this.

Where is the Russia plot? The man with the Peacock Tattoo? Everything that made this book engaging is missing.
    You know i have a bad feeling he will remain till 50 issues(or even beyond) to finish his stories. I just want someone to replace him we had enough of him already. Probably the longest X-Force run in this century. Which is to say any iteration of X-Force has never worked out beyond that. I don't know why Marvel is so comfortable about this one of the big selling books.

Not excited about Dark Web at all. Lame that Maddie may be going back to generic villain.

Maybe thats why Havok was put on the main X-Men team.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Not excited about Dark Web at all. Lame that Maddie may be going back to generic villain.

Maybe thats why Havok was put on the main X-Men team.
    Is dark web happening in amazing? i don't really read a lot of spiderman news. If it is i wouldn't be too worried about Maddie being written as one dimensional because i would say wells wrote her in hellions so i think he would continue more of that characterization and he seems pretty informed on what is still going on with X-books in the sense he is a part of judgement. But if it isn't then i guess that kid of goes out the window. lol. He has also done a wonderful job with tombstone so again if he's writing i think it will be a balanced maddie.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    things may be a little wonky with san diego look for the october solicits this week maybe wed or thursday and in sandiego we get details on the big projects shipping in nov dec and maybe a hint about 2023 and dark web
    Hmm wonky? Thanks for the info. When the Claremont new series info dropped he (or the articles) said look for the announcement at comic con or October solicits, "whichever comes first." So it makes sense they could be released this week.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I don't know, this might be good for her. She's branching out, trying new things, making new friends... It sucks that she'll probably be a villain again, but now she has a new redhead she can terrorize.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I don't know, this might be good for her. She's branching out, trying new things, making new friends... It sucks that she'll probably be a villain again, but now she has a new redhead she can terrorize.
    Maybe Dark Web is actually just her and Ben Reilly working out a Strangers on A Train arrangement. Maddie's like, look, I actually just scored myself a pretty sweet gig in Limbo, and going after my deadbeat dad of a mad scientist risks upsetting that applecart, so you take out my Victor Frankenstein, Mr. Sinister, and I'll take out yours, the Jackal. Characters in our franchises never remember that other franchises exist unless we're actively at war, so nobody will ever suspect us of murdering the mad scientists of each OTHER'S franchise! Foolproof!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    Maybe Dark Web is actually just her and Ben Reilly working out a Strangers on A Train arrangement. Maddie's like, look, I actually just scored myself a pretty sweet gig in Limbo, and going after my deadbeat dad of a mad scientist risks upsetting that applecart, so you take out my Victor Frankenstein, Mr. Sinister, and I'll take out yours, the Jackal. Characters in our franchises never remember that other franchises exist unless we're actively at war, so nobody will ever suspect us of murdering the mad scientists of each OTHER'S franchise! Foolproof!
    Beautiful and amazing, thank you.