Page 116 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 16661061121131141151161171181191201261662166161116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 22320
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

XMB upcoming cover.
    Wicked. Must be after Issue #28. I assume the O5 return after the Mothervine arc wraps.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I may be disappointed in X-Men Red, but Asrar is KILLING it.
    Have you read Dynamo 5? It features early work by him, and it's pretty spectacular. His character design is top notch, even then. It's also a really good read.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Have you read Dynamo 5? It features early work by him, and it's pretty spectacular. His character design is top notch, even then. It's also a really good read.
    I absolutely loved his art style then... but I'm not sure I like it now. And Dynamo 5 is an excellent read. I highly recommend it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Wicked. Must be after Issue #28. I assume the O5 return after the Mothervine arc wraps.
    That's the 6th & final chapter of the "Cry Havok" arc:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men:_Blue_Vol_1_28
    • The conclusion of the Mothervine story! The ultimate fate of the White Queen and Havok revealed!

• Magneto reveals a secret plan – and secret allies – to counter the chaos caused by Mothervine!

• But some of the new X-Men will not make it out of this adventure alive!

Cover Artist: R.B. Silva
    Writer: Cullen Bunn
    Penciler: Marcus To
    ... and #'s 29 & 30 are supposedly the 2-part epilogue to that, titled oddly enough... "Mothervine." Silva's mean Jeen cover likely being for one of them, tho, would be my guess.

#'s 24 & the double-sized 25 are goin' to continue being drawn by Blue signature artist Molina, while R.B. himself steps in for #26, and then it's...

MarcusTo@Twitter

... who will be handling art duties on 27 & 28.

BANNED

Also from To's Twitter page:

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Marcus To's art looks really good. I definitely think that's Lorna with Magneto. It could end up being Briar, but after I enlarged the image, it appears that the woman is wearing a necklace. One that looks like what Lorna put on at the end of 23. I wonder if things are going to be more complicated for Lorna then we thought.

Ultimate Member

You'd then have to wonder just when Magneto finds out about Malice and all and Lorna being possessed...

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I absolutely loved his art style then... but I'm not sure I like it now. And Dynamo 5 is an excellent read. I highly recommend it.
    I also preferred his art then. It was more... fluid? Less blocky? I dunno. I still like it now, but it was way better in his D5 days, IMO.

Marcus To is fantastic. I loved his work on Duggan’s Guardians.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    That's the 6th & final chapter of the "Cry Havok" arc:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Men:_Blue_Vol_1_28

... and #'s 29 & 30 are supposedly the 2-part epilogue to that, titled oddly enough... "Mothervine." Silva's mean Jeen cover likely being for one of them, tho, would be my guess.

#'s 24 & the double-sized 25 are goin' to continue being drawn by Blue signature artist Molina, while R.B. himself steps in for #26, and then it's...

MarcusTo@Twitter

... who will be handling art duties on 27 & 28.
    Magneto and Lorna/Emma in the first pic?

Daken with a sword slashing some thing.

Havok and Emma most likely.

And last...it's Jimmy having a heart attack and dying, yup. Or something Wolverine look alike.

Once, again. Thanks, GylT'Nav.
    Before:

After:

The one in the right is Nightcrawler (pointy ears), but the on the left I can't figure it out.

Beast, Colossus, and Nightcrawler (I think) are in the one-shot, but their absent in the minis. I wonder who else will be in the one-shot, but will be absent in the overblown minis.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Magneto and Lorna/Emma in the first pic?

Daken with a sword slashing some thing.

Havok and Emma most likely.

And last...it's Jimmy having a heart attack and dying, yup. Or something Wolverine look alike.
    I think Daken is slashing The Blob, who became goo some issues ago, Blob may have been mutated by Mothervine.

I think in this arc Magneto has to find out Jimmy is the son of Magda, and if he finds out that only for Jimmy to die, Magneto will go crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Also from To's Twitter page:

Looks very promising. Magneto has proven that he knows how to work an agenda like few others. I hope the next few issues of X-men Blue play up his role in the Hellfire Club. That's something that seemed to get overlooked after Bunn's run on Uncanny. I'd like to see it revisited, if only to see more moments with him and Briar.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

You know, despite Land in Uncanny and a few other bad apples during Blue, Bunn is reaching almost Bendis levels of good artists who work with him. He must be a really cool partner. Remember how Guggenheim needed 3 artists for Mojo Worldwide and Molina sticked with Bunn to the end?
    That said, can't wait for the rest of Mothervine. About the RB Silva cover, I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be Phoenix Jeen, since Dark Phoenix movie is getting closer.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post
    Once, again. Thanks, GylT'Nav.
    Before:

After:

The one in the right is Nightcrawler (pointy ears), but the on the left I can't figure it out.

Beast, Colossus, and Nightcrawler (I think) are in the one-shot, but their absent in the minis. I wonder who else will be in the one-shot, but will be absent in the overblown minis.
    Jeen? She's the one who discovered that Logan wasn't dead. Maybe Rachel or Kitty?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey