Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    LOL, true. Not to mention the entire reason for terraforming Mars was because Arakko on Earth was a massive threat to humans and would inevitably start killing them.
    In one of moira's lives the mutants had already terraformed mars, not sure if the arakki were present in this life.
    Sending the arakki to mars was one of the reasons for the terraforming but the mutants would go to mars even without the return of the arakki I think.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    In one of moira's lives the mutants had already terraformed mars, not sure if the arakki were present in this life.
    Sending the arakki to mars was one of the reasons for the terraforming but the mutants would go to mars even without the return of the arakki I think.
    They were on Mars before the terraforming. We saw them planting a flower gate in HoX, In X-Men #3 they told us their grenhouses were located on Mars an The Savage Land, and then in Marauders Emma gave a tour to the children there.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They were on Mars before the terraforming. We saw them planting a flower gate in HoX, In X-Men #3 they told us their grenhouses were located on Mars an The Savage Land, and then in Marauders Emma gave a tour to the children there.
    Ah yes it's true I had forgotten their greenhouses, I thought it was only on savage land.
    They had probably planned to terraform Mars from the beginning but the return of the arakki has accelerated things.

In this year's Marvel's Voices: Comunidades #1, there's going to be a Shark-Girl story where she encounters Namor on Coney Island. Looks fun lol.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Is Namor doing the Sexy Hobo thing nowadays ?

It’s about time Shark Girl banged Namor.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Yeah, I don't like Bachalo's design either. He has become too repetitive in his designs. But I was hoping we 'd get something more fresh and unique than another yellow New Mutants outfit.
    The one good thing from Bachalo's concept is that she wasn't visually tied to her teenage years anymore.
    The only thing Bachalo's concept showed was just how stupid it was. Having Illyana running around in Chainmail Bikini Armor swinging that sword around would've made more sense.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 09-01-2022 at 11:43 AM.

Marvel has announced that it is set to celebrate its partnership with China’s NetEase Games with a series of variant covers throughout October which are inspired by the mobile collectible card game MARVEL Duel...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Absolutely gorgeous.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

TBH most of these costume are a bit over-designed. I wish I could see Angel's though.
    I checked Nightcrawlers and it's an armor with way too many elements. For Storm, those bolts on the boots are completely unnecessary and the red vagina lines are perplexing. Rogue's legs also have weird straps that add nothing to the design.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    TBH most of these costume are a bit over-designed. I wish I could see Angel's though.
    I checked Nightcrawlers and it's an armor with way too many elements. For Storm, those bolts on the boots are completely unnecessary and the red vagina lines are perplexing. Rogue's legs also have weird straps that add nothing to the design.
    All costumes are overdesigned now. Artist just keep drawing for the movie version and how they have used design get translated on film instead of drawing for the medium they are in. It over complicates the costume and gives the artist more work to do.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I wish I could see Angel's though.
    Here you go.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Thank you ! This one doesn't bother me as much. It does have the unnecessary leather complications we see, maybe from the movies as NewMutant said, but it's not distracting.