Page 118 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 18681081141151161171181191201211221281682186181118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 22342
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Cassandra saying "imagine what you could have become" with her arm reached out like she's about to attack him. That's why I said 'seems' too, since I can't say for sure.
    there is 99% chance that the kid will die just there.

I wonder where she is though.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Xavier's?

"We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The fact that he looks like Nightcrawler makes me think we're in Nightcrawler's mind and seeing Cassie try to influence him.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Xavier's?

but isn't jean supposed to be a wanted fugitive now??
    i thought she was hiding in wakanda and atlantis in the future

or maybe Nova could be looking for someone else in xavier's. like storm

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    but isn't jean supposed to be a wanted fugitive now??
    i thought she was hiding in wakanda and atlantis in the future

or maybe Nova could be looking for someone else in xavier's. like storm
    if it's Storm I hope Cassie makes Storm her bitch and lets the salt flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Hopefully Jean. It makes the most sense. Also I love Cassie she's so evil with no remorse. I love it. SO hype for issue 3.
    I am hyped too. If Cassie is at Xavier's then maybe Gambit is there too. Interesting how Gambit will appear next issue.

That's definitely a reference to Jean. She's already defeated Nova once - she's probably the only one that could do it again since she's the one that fell right into Cassandra's crosshairs.
    That was Emma twice, neck snap, stuck in Stuffs body. Three times if you count Astonishing X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    That was Emma twice, neck snap, stuck in Stuffs body. Three times if you count Astonishing X-Men
    I guess Jean did save Xavier from Cassandra's dying body, but you're right; Emma did all the heavy lifting in the actual fights.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

IMG_0245.jpg

Astonishing 10

BANNED

Please. Emma is the idiot that snapped XAVIER's neck cuz she didn't realize that Xavier was in Cassie's body. Cassie got exactly what she wanted and intended. And Emma went on her merry way, but it was Jean that figured it all out. And Jean was the one that saved Xavier and forcefully removed Cassandra and left her bodiless.

I don't count the neck snap. That was a part of Cassandra's plan.

You got me on Stuff, I didn't remember that as well as I thought I did.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Please. Emma is the idiot that snapped XAVIER's neck cuz she didn't realize that Xavier was in Cassie's body. Cassie got exactly what she wanted and intended. And Emma went on her merry way, but it was Jean that figured it all out. And Jean was the one that saved Xavier and forcefully removed Cassandra and left her bodiless.
    Cassandra was not defected once she was separated from Xavier's body. It was Emma who stopped her without help from the PF might I add

Also it was not Cassandras primary plan it was her secondary plan. Her primary plan was to get to Cerebra and think and kill everyone.

Additionally, Jeans brain was mush in their first encounter. Cassandra reduced her to saying "muh muh"

Can we please not turn this into a Jean v Emma argument? God. Have some dignity and tact.

BANNED

Cassandra was not defected once she was separated from Xavier's body. It was Emma who stopped her without help from the PF might I add

Also it was not Cassandras primary plan it was her secondary plan. Her primary plan was to get to Cerebra and think and kill everyone.

Additionally, Jeans brain was mush in their first encounter. Cassandra reduced her to saying "muh muh"
    Emma cleaned up, but she did not do the heavy lifting. You think she would have been able to do anything if Jean had not removed Cassie from Xavier's body?